Chapter 10

Jada POV

Tonight was the schools lock in dance. I was pretty excited just because we had one before and that shit was lit.

We played hide and seek all throughout the school last time it was crazy lit.

I had just finished curling my hair, I lit them sit for a little bit while I got dressed. I wasn't too sure on what I was going to wear but I definitely wanted to be comfortable.

I grabbed a pink polo shirt, a pair of fashion nova jeans with rips at the knee. I slipped on my white socks before putting on my pink and white 12s.

I was always most comfortable in jeans or sweatpants with a T-shirt lol. I was never really the dressy type but don't get me wrong, ya girl know how to switch it up.

I brushed out my curls after putting on light make up and lip gloss. I hated heavy makeup. It was light make up or no makeup.

I looked over myself in the mirror satisfied with how I look and threw on a watch and chains.

I grabbed all my other accessories, and my phone to leave the house.

"Aw,don't you look cute" My mama smiled at me as I came down the steps.

"Thank you ma." I smiled kissing her cheek grabbing a water from the fridge.

"I'm going with, Angela, Chris, and August. I think Nyla and Kirk are going but I'm not too sure." I shrugged.

"Okay. Well have fun what time is the lock in over?"

"12, so don't wait up mama. Love you guys." I headed towards the door.

"Okay see you later babygirl. Don't get into any trouble Jada." She gave me a look I knew too well. I was not gonna hear the end of it. Lol.

"I won't!"

"See you later Jada. I love you have fun." I gave Kayla a kiss on her forehead before leaving out the house.

I hopped in my car and went straight to Angela's house. I don't know why but Angela knows how to drive, and has he own car but never wants to use it.

That girl is the definition of lazy. Lol. That's my girl tho.

*****

August POV

I was sitting at one of the tables with Chris and Kirk. I looked up from my phone to the door seeing Jada and Angela big head ass walking through the door.

"Hi baby." Angela walked over to Chris kissing him and shit. I just shook my head these niggas slobbered on each other's faces everyday.

"Wazzam baybeh." I smiled looking at Kayla in her simple fit. She definitely was always in her bag.

"Hey." She pecked my lips a few times before she went to get something to drink and dance with Angela.

I was chillin with Chris at our table, girls kept coming to dance but Chris was turning all of them down.

Shit I was here to have a good time. I took one shorty up on her offer. This is what I came here for, to have a good time. After a while I got tired cause you know a nigga be dancing his ass off. I had to let all the rookies get a chance.

I sat back down for about 15 minutes before another girl came over. She was fine, soft brown skin, full lips. That ass! Whew! I got up and went to go dance with her.