Chapter 22

Angela POV

I did feel bad a little for how things went down with Jada. It wasn't my fault she done lied so many damn times.

I was her friend for years. I put up with her bill shit for years and this is how she repays me.

We were all sitting at the lunch table trying to make up a plan to get her back. I know shit was childish as hell, but I needed my lick back.

"Why don't y'all just get back at her, by spreading her business."

"Jada is a private person, she don't really do too much shit tho." Chris vouched for her, which was true. Jada really wasn't out here bad like that.

"He's right, we need to leave tho shit be." August vouched.

"Well didn't she have sex with you, and she was supposed to be celibate til marriage." I thought about it remembering back to the time we had that discussion in class.

"She definitely did say that."

"How you know they had sex?"

"I can read people, she had this glow to her, she's never had that glow before so I put two and two together." I nodded. She flipped her hair, I laughed.

Monica wasn't half bad, Jada messy ass really was the problem. That's sad as fuck.

"Your stepdad is her dad right? He must have some dirt." Monica nodded hearing Keisha speak.

"So look how about posters, 'Jada Harris let's August Alsina smash on the first night." August and Chris both shifted in their seats uncomfortably. I just shook it off.

"Nah, y'all doing too much now. I'm out." August shook his head getting up from the table. I shrugged.

"Yeah this getting too out of hand." Chris vouched again before leaving.

I didn't know why they didn't want to retaliate. Especially August. Pussies.

Everyone else nodded in agreement, I smiled. It was definitely time to put Jada in her rightful place.

Jada POV

When I finally walked into school, I was like an hour late. I honestly didn't even want to come. Everybody was looking at me, either laughing, making faces, or just starting. I made it to my locker when I noticed a piece of printer paper on it.

I grabbed the paper while reading it.

"Jada Harris let's August Alsina smash on the first night..." I closed my eyes and counted to ten. My heart began racing, I felt my body shaking.

I stood in the same position for 10 minutes calming myself down. I reached for my locker when a girl came walking over to me. I didn't notice until she got closer that it was Nyla.

"Hey, mama." She frowned looking at me before pulling me into a hug. I hugged her back instantly. Nyla truly was the one person besides Kirk that was checking up on me.

"Ny, what am I going to do. This shit is embarrassing." I was truly more embarrassed than I had ever been.

"Girl, fuck them. What they did was lame as hell. I know you, and I know you wouldn't even think about doing half the shit these mfs going around accusing you of." At least somebody knew me.