Chapter 3

Monica POV

I know Jada is Tryna steal august from me so yesterday I had to start some stuff. I knew August wouldn't have defended me against Jada willingly so I took matters into my own hands.

I don't like Jada so I was going to do everything I can to get her out the picture. I want to fight her so today will be the day she gets her ass handed to her.

I found her number in August's phone and texted her telling her come prepared to fight.

She doesn't even know what she was walking into with me. I was that bitch and I was going to stay that bitch.

Jada POV

I got a text from Monica saying to be ready, I was not scared of anybody most certainly not Monica's scary ass. If you tell me it's on sight, it better be cause once I see you...I'm starting my shit.

I'm so tired of her testing my patience. I swung myself out of bed went in the bathroom to do my hygiene routine.

I walked out and grabbed my Victoria Secret bra and pantie set, I put on my outfit(MM) and woke up Kayla. I got her dressed in the same thing except I put a different shirt on her.

We walked downstairs and my mom was at the table drinking coffee.

"Morning babies, your plates are on the table"

"Morning mama." We both greeted.

We sat down, ate and talked until it was time for me to go to school. I kissed my mama and Kay Kay on the cheek and got into my car and drove off.

August POV

Monica telling me that she finna fight somebody. I honestly don't know why did guh think that the whole world is scared of her.

Not on no shady shit but you gotta be crazy to be scared of Monica. Seriously. I do wanna see this fight actually. I know this will not go well fa Monica because she is good for talking her shit, and not backing it up.

Who knows, maybe she learned how to fight. I just shrugged.

Omniscient POV

Jada & Angela walk into school with a group of people behind them. Jada didn't know why she was being followed by this group of people but hearing the whispers she figured out why.

Jada rarely got into altercations so the look on Jada's face was one everyone knew all too well. It was a familiar look shared at the school when people fought or was ready to fight.

Giving her phone to Angela she stuffed all her things into her locker.

"Man whea' she at?" Jada looked at Angela who showed her the Instagram feed.

Its been all over Instagram already on how they were supposed to fight, with Monica having as big of a mouth she did, of course it'd be all over social media.

Moments later, Monica, August, Kirk, Chris and Jadas friend Nyla walked around the corner.

Jada stopped where she was and waited to be approached.

Jada is only 4'11 and Monica is 5'6 so she slightly had an upper hand, or so everyone thought.

"Well, look who decided to show up." She said getting in Jada's face.

"Bitch get the fuck out of my face!" She warned her.

"And if I don't?"

Jada mugged Monica in her face and began sending blows to her face, Monica got a few hits but mainly pulled onto Jada's hair.

Chris grabbed Jada by her waist and pulled her off Monica, as she kicked her one last time with so much force.

"It's always bitches like you."

"Ight sis let's go cool off before so teachers and shit come around."

Angela followed and helped her best friend cool off.

Chris POV

"Damn Ma I ain't know you had hands like that remind me not to fight you." We all laughed at my comment.

Jada: "Shut up stupid." She playfully pushed me.

" Chris you have problems." She said laughing.

"I was deadass." Jada even scared me. Lol.

"I bet you were scary ass."

"Angela you playing me right now?"

"Thank you guys, that's enough."

DING
DING
DING

Once we heard da bell we knew it was time for class, so we all headed in our own direction.

Angela POV

We walk into class and I see Monica crying on Augusts shoulder holding ice on ha black eye. I guess Jada, and Chris was looking at the same thing so we burst out laughing and sit down in our seats.

I had to switch seats with Jada cause her seat is right next to August. I laugh to myself at how petty my bestie is, gotta love her.

I pulled out my chair and got comfortable in my seat.

Jada POV

Zzzz.

I felt my phone go off in my pocket against the metal part of my seat. Taking a quick glance at it I see it is August. I rolled my eyes before texting back.

From: Yung
Are you cool?
Sent at 9:15am

Why do you care?
Sent at 9:17am

From: Yung
Because I do, I'm sorry for what happened at the mall. I shouldn't have said that to you ma.
Sent at 9:19am

Damn right, don't you have a bitch to attend to?!
Sent at 9:21am

From: Yung
Come on nah with the names Ma. I am forgiven?
Sent at 9:22am

I mean guess so ugly 😒
Sent at 9:22am

From: Yung
I'm sexy J, don't try and play me now.
Sent at 9:24am

Whatever helps you sleep at night Aug. Now leave me alone I'm working.
Sent at 9:25am

From: Yung
Ight, Ight, I'm done na.
Sent at 9:27am

I shook my head and we started our history test. This was only the first week of school, whew chile the ghetto.

August POV

School is over and the gang was gon chill at sky zone, and we gone bring da little ones with us.

Jada is bringing her sister Kayla, Monica is bring her sister Miya, I'm bringing my nieces chay, Kay Kay, an Mya, Chris is bringing his brother and sister Lani and Jason and Angela is bringing her sister and brother Caitlyn and Mason.

Then Nyla has Christian and Kiera. Hopefully dis will be fun and go as planned. Knowing the two girls dat would be thea, I didn't plan on it. For sake of the kids I just wanted everyone on the best behavior.

Nobody has time for these mfs to be arguing and bickering back and forth all damn day.