Chapter 4

Chris POV

We at Sky zone, having a good time..well that's what I thought but Monica keep giving Jada glares and shit and it's not cool like we here to have fun not fight....why can't black people ever be civilized. *shakes head*

It was like these niggas ain't know how to act in public.

Now I was happy nobody fought but damn the tension is thick how I like my bitch.

Jada POV

That bitch Monica kept giving me glares like she wanted to fight she must want round two..she lucky my sister's here shit I'll still beat a bitch ass.

From: Yung👀
Jada?
Sent at 6:19pm

To: Yung👀
What August?
Sent at 6:22pm

From: Yung👀
Can you please stop looking at her man she's chillin, keep ya eyes on the kids.
Sent at 6:23pm

To: Yung👀
It's amazing how you waited for her to go jumpin to text me. it's also funny how you ain't said shit to her this whole time when I've been minding my business. August get off my phone.
Sent at 6:25pm

Shutting down the conversation, I locked my phone. August was really starting to get on my last nerve about the Monica shit. She's been giving me nasty looks this whole time.

I mean if she wanted another ass whoopin all she had to do was say that.

Looking over at Kayla playing with Caitlyn I got up to go get some food.

"Im finna go get some food." I turned to Angela know she'd want something.

"Okay bring me back a churro please." She smiled and so did Chris. I knew his ass was finna ask for some.

"Cheese fries." I laughed and walked away.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

I browsed the menu and order for myself and everyone else.

"Yeah can I get two loaded cheese fries, Buffalo chicken six count, a churro, a large cheese pizza, and 13 fountain drink cups."

These mfs better be grateful.

After getting my food I walked to a nearby table texting Angela to tell everyone to come eat.

"Oh, hey Jada." I looked up and seen the guy that was helping me at the shoe store.

"Hey Ryan right? How are you?" I smiled. He was very good looking.

"I'm good and yourself?"

"I'm great."

"Order number 234!" One of the employees called out.

"Well that's me." He looked behind him.

"Ima let you get ya food, I'll see you later."

"Wait, can I get ya number?"

"Uh yeah sure." I chuckled as he handed me his phone. Saving my number I gave it back to him.

"It was nice seeing you again."

"Likewise, bye." I turned around in my seat and seen everyone getting closer.

I got the food and went back to the table where everyone now was seated.

"I saw you with that lil nigga who was that?" Chris was so ratchet. Lol.

"He's my friend Ryan." I dismissed the conversation, it wasn't anything interesting anyway.

"Oh yeah Ryan I see you boo!" She danced in her seat I laughed giving all the kids some pizza, and a cup. I gave Chris his fries and Angela her churro. Everyone else grabbed a cup and pizza while I ate my cheese fries and chicken.

"Hoe." I heard Monica mumble and so did everyone else but the kids who engaged in they own conversation.

"Say it with ya chest next time. Bitch." I smiled. She rolled her eyes. I didn't know why her ass was here for one and why this bitch had the balls to still try me. Like I just beat ya ass not even twelve hours ago.

Damn.

August POV

I was slick jealous that Ryan got Jada's number that's why I sat there and didn't say anything to her. I knew she was probably pissed at me for what I texted her earlier but I'ma try.

To: Jada🍑❤️
Let me holla at chu real quick.
Sent at 7:30pm

From: Jada🍑❤️
No August, for what? You said ya peace already.
Sent at 7:32pm

To: Jada🍑❤️
Cmon meet me by the bathroom.
Sent at 7:32pm

That was such a ninth grader ass text message. Lol

From: Jada🍑❤️
You seriously get on my nerves.
Sent at 7:33pm

"Ima go piss. I'a be right back." I got up out my seat and walked towards the bathroom, I turned the corner to this dark hallway that was out the way. Hearing footsteps I look over and see Jada.

Pulling her arm towards me I know she got confused.

"Hey! What the fuck."

"Shut up." I said grabbing her face and kissing her. I knew this shit was wrong but I couldn't stop myself from doing it. I knew she wanted it too because her tense shoulders became relaxed the longer it happened.

Jada POV

Him kissing me surprised the hell out of me. I knew this was all kinds of wrong but I didn't pull away. Our tongues fought for dominance and of course his won. I moaned in his mouth and I knew it turned him on. I felt him press up against me.

If I wasn't horny before I definitely was now. I couldn't believe I was doing this in public. I pulled my jeans down after he unbuttoned them and he slipped his fingers inside.

"Mm. August." I tried catching my breath, he flipped us around so now he was sitting down and I was on top.

"Oh shit."

"Damn baby you tight as fuck." He whispered softly but aggressively in my ear. I bounced up and down, swirling my hips to match his thrust.

"You on the pill?" He asked I knew it was because he was close and so was I. I nodded my head and we both released together. Feeling it shoot inside of me, I began to ride out my high.

I kissed him, as he gripped on my butt. This was some nasty ass, freaky ass, fire ass quickie. I really wanted so badly to go again but I knew that they'd come looking soon.

He was still inside me so I tightened myself around him and he groaned.

"Stop that shit ma." I smirked and let go. I got up and off of him and bent over seductively in front of him grabbing my clothes.

He slapped my ass and gripped it. I bite my lip and went to the bathroom, cleaning myself up before walking back out with my phone up to my ear.

"Okay mama, we finna be on our way." I 'hung up' the phone and sat back down.

"You ready Kayla?" She nodded. I grabbed her food and my food to go as we said our goodbyes to everyone.