FOREWORD

The very reason why I wrote this kind of story is simple, I'm a lesbian. I have watched a lot of lesbian movies in the past but there is this one particular movie that really inspired me to write what you call a fan fiction. The movie is entitled Yes or No, a Thai lesbian movie. I learned that this  was the very first lesbian movie released in Thailand.  Since this country has  conservative beliefs,  they said the producers  just took a gamble in making this film . They were so lucky it was a hit, mostly in asian countries, and, it hit me too. I was so into this movie I am not sure how many times I have watched it. And then the next best thing happened. There was Yes or No 2. I cannot get over Kim and Pie, the main characters in the movie. It seemed so real I was hoping that maybe somewhere along the way, Aom Sushar (Pie), and Tina Suppanad (Kim ), must have felt something special towards each other. Usually if you're a fan, you're always hoping for the impossible to happen. But then I learned that Aom Sushar is a STRAIGHT girl. Being the fan who is hoping for the impossible, I was thinking that maybe Tina Suppanad secretly liked her. Why? If you have happened to watch a lot of their fan meet and greets in and out of the country, you will notice Tinas' simple but caring gestures towards Aom, and they were enough for the fans to realize that actions speak louder than words. Those were not just fan services, believe me. It takes one to know one. Sad thing was, Aom Sushar, not a lesbian herself, was very transparent being aloof and elusive of Tinas' caring ways and embraces. Believe me, I have noticed those instances. I am a very sensitive lesbian, and things like these, I easily notice. There was news about Aom being involved with a guy named Baz. Tina on the other hand, they say is involved too with a girl named Knoon. Funny isn't it? I was hoping for the impossible thing to happen and then, there was these news. Being a fan, I was devastated, the fact that I have a very big crush on Aom Sushar, and the fact that she is my greatest dream. Well, I think Aom Sushar is every lesbians' dream. This is why, I am going to make that dream, possible.
This fan fiction does not intend to create tension among fan clubs such as TiAom, AoMike, ASP club, and many others. I am just a fan, a TiAom fan who wants to dream the impossible.
I am a Filipino, a lesbian since birth, and is loyally commited to her partner for almost eleven years now.

Thank you very much. I'm just an amateur writer and I'm hoping you get to enjoy reading my very first Yes or No fan fiction.

By the way, since the main characters here are in their thirties already, there are some delicate parts that you would encounter as you read the story. I would assume that anyone who reads this, would be matured enough not to be offended in any way. Again, thank you so much!

Pabaruthy22/honieb22
😎😎😎👊👊👊