LOVE IS IN THE AIR

MUSIC:

I want to know what
Love Is

"So, how's the tipsy baby here?" Tina's teasing Aom as soon as she came in the clubroom.

      "I'm okay now, Tina. No need to make fun of me..."says Aom.

     "Hey, I'm sorry...are you mad?"asked Tina.

     "Gotcha!!! I'm the one making fun of you!  hahaha" says Aom. Tina frowned a bit, and then smiled after.

      "Come here, sit beside me." says Aom, tapping  the empty space next to her. Tina gladly obliged and leaned on Aom's shoulder. "Are you okay? What happened to your date?"asked Aom. Tina took a deep breath...

     "Well, I guess I may have to look for another one..." says Tina looking at Aom.

     "Seriously Kim, are you in a rush?" asked Aom, smiling.

     "Not really. For now, I want to enjoy this moment leaning on your shoulder, and not think of anything." Tina said. Aom felt her heart beat faster, she feels giggly of this conversation.

     "I should be the one leaning on you because I'm the one still tipsy." says Aom. She clinged onto Tina's arm and then leaned on her. They looked at each other,smiling. They weren't aware they stayed like that the whole time, and just enjoyed watching the gang while they were having a good time.

     The gang deliberately ignored Tina and Aom so the two can have alone time together. They feel love is in the air...

     It was almost 12 midnight when the YON casts have decided to call it a night. "Guys, thank you so much for this wonderful evening. I'm not sure when I'm going to visit again, but I'll keep in touch for sure..."says Tina. They were all hugging each other, then they bid their goodbyes.

     "Pnay, thank you for giving me a lift. I'll see you soon. " Aom said.

      "No problem, Aom. Now's the best time to talk to Tina, so goodluck..." says Pnay.

     "I know...Thank you for telling her to drive me home. At least we can talk. I'll call you. Goodnight." Aom said.

      "Bye, Pnay! We'll be going now. I'll be in touch, okay?" says Tina.

     "Okay, Tina. Drive safely. Goodnight." Pnay waived goodbye .

***

     While Tina was driving on their way home to Aom's house, Aom can't take her eyes off Tina. She kept on looking at her but was trying not to be so obvious.

      "Do I have a dirt on my face? " asked Tina, smiling.

      "Huh?" says Aom, she was surprised Tina asked her that, so she looked away...she was smiling too...

     "Hey, did you hear me? You didn't answer me..." says Tina.

     " I heard you. And yes, you have a big dirt on your face that's why I was looking at you."says Aom, then they both laughed. Suddenly they became quiet after, as if an angel passed by. They were both looking away from each other, but they still have that smile on their faces, until Aom held Tina's left hand...  Their eyes met, but still, nobody was talking... their fingers intertwined... Aom's chest was pounding, she thinks that tonight is the perfect time to finally tell Tina how she feels about her.

     " I think we're here. Whether you like it or not, I have to accompany you going upstairs because you're still tipsy." Tina told Aom.

     "It's okay. I'm not complaining. You can stay a little longer if you want to, i'll make us some coffee. How's that?" asked Aom.