SAME OLD ROUTINE

MUSIC : Brokenhearted Me

Six months later...

"Hello, Tina? Where are you? What? You're working overtime again? My God, you're supposed to be sleeping at this time. So, you're going home now? Okay... I'm here at your house right now. Do you want me to come in and just wait for you? Okay then, see you. " Tracy took a deep breath...Eversince Tina came back from Thailand, she's been working like a horse. Seems like it was her way to help her forget all the painful memories that have happened to her six months ago. The question is, is it really helping her?

"There you are..."Tracy smiled sarcastically at Tina, as soon as Tina came in. "What's up Tracy? Why are you freaking out? " asked Tina. "Why am I freaking out? Good question. Why not answer that yourself? " says Tracy. "You know what? I'm really tired, so please just go direct to the point. What about? " asked Tina. "Well, I was already sleeping comfortably on my bed because it's already late, when suddenly, your sister, Air, called me. She said you have not been answering their calls for almost a month now, and they're already worried. We just saw each other last week, and you didn't even mention something like this is happening. That you're not communicating with your family. What's going on? Do you have a problem? Oh, I forgot. Maybe this is about Aom again, right? What? You remembered something again and you've been dwelling on it? My God, Tina. It's over. It's six months over. Get a life. And please, if you want to torture yourself, spare your family. They don't deserve this. They're so far away, and they worry for you a lot." Tracy said. Tina was shaking her head. "You know I'm just busy with work. " she said. "Working with passion is okay. But working under stress is different. Obviously, you matched the latter one. Look at you. When was the last time you had a decent haircut? You're losing weight, and worst, you look like a zombie. You lack sleep." Tracy said. "You know what? That's what I like about you, your funny antics. " says Tina, smiling. She's teasing Tracy. "Oh please , Tina. Spare me the sweet talking..." says Tracy. Finally, she gave Tina a smile. Then Tina came to her side. She put her arm around Tracy 's shoulder. "So, are you done nagging?" asked Tina, smiling. Tracy looked at her. She was shaking her head. She took a deep breath. "It's a good thing I'm not just your ex-wife. We're almost like BFFs, only means, I care about you. You're pushing yourself too hard. You work as if there's no tomorrow. Even without the overtimes, what you earn is more than enough for you. You're not even financially obligated by your family. So why kill yourself? Enjoy life. And do makeovers to yourself, please. " says Tracy, smiling. Tina looked at Tracy. "Huh? Makeovers? " Do I look so bad?" asked Tina. "Uhmnn...Unfortunately, yes. You're not my sexy tom anymore. " Tracy said, pinching Tina's ear. They both laughed.

"I'm leaving. You know I'm just a call away. I brought you some food from home. Mom cooked a lot for dinner, so I set aside something for you." Tracy said. Tina gave her a big smile. "Thank you Tracy..." " Can I ask you a favor?" says Tracy. " Anything..." replied Tina. " Can you please give your family a call so they wouldn't worry anymore? " Tracy said. "I will. And I'm sorry Air needed to bug you because of me. " Tina said. "That's okay...I forgive you...But I have one more favor..."says Tracy. "Okay, let's hear it..." says Tina.
"Please don't work too hard. Give yourself a break. Just go back to being normal again...You know what I'm saying, right? I miss my sexy tom..." Tracy said. She's teary eyed..."Hey...Are you crying? " Tina held both Tracy's hands. "I miss the old Tina. I know you're having a hard time. I know you're still hurting. If only I can take away your pain so it would be easier for you. I know you love Aom so much, she's your everything. But please...try to help yourself too. " Tracy said. " Thank you so much for your concern. You're my only family here. Don't worry , I promise not to do overtimes again , so once in awhile we could spend some time too. " says Tina . "Well, that's a good start. So, let's call it a night? Bye, Tina."Tracy said, kissing Tina on the cheek. "Goodnight, Tracy. " Tina kissed her too.