TRUTH REVEALED

MUSIC : Simple Together

Weeks have passed, and both Aom and Tina were enjoying the time of their lives. They want to spend every moment they could have together, before Tina goes back to the States.

"Hey, you're early...I thought you'll be home at 6pm? Did you do some grocery shopping? Why didn't you call me? asked Tina, giving Aom a kiss, then she helped her put away all the bags Aom was carrying. "I wanted to surprise you and do something special for you, that's why." says Aom, smiling. Tina hugged her..."Surprise me? With what? " " Well, I was so busy the past few days, so I thought of cooking something special for you. We always eat outside. I was thinking you miss eating home cooked Thai meals. Besides, this is also one way of having quality time together. Now, you'll be my helper, and I'll be your chef. How's that?" says Aom. " Okay, chef! What are we cooking?" asked Tina. " Curried pork, chicken fried rice with basil, and tom yum soup..." says Aom. " Then let's start cooking, I feel hungry now!"Tina said, smiling. "See? I told you, this was a good idea !" says Aom.

After almost two hours, they were finished cooking everything. Tina started setting the table. Then one by one, Aom was putting food on the table. "Hmnn... That curry looks yummy! Can I taste it now? " asked Tina. Aom scooped some curry on a spoon and then she let Tina taste it. "Perfect!" says Tina, giving Aom a kiss on the lips. Aom laughed, "Your lips tastes like curry!" Then they both laughed.

While they were having a good time eating, Tina asked Aom how she was doing lately at work. "Nothing new. Still the same things I've been doing for the past 11 years."says Aom. "Have you ever get tired of doing it?" asked Tina. "Being an actress has always been my passion, but you know that I want to be a director too, right? "asked Aom. "Oh yes, I remember. You told me about that during Y0N days. Any progress with that?" asked Tina. "None yet. I'm too hooked up being an actress and an endorser, no time for that yet." says Aom. "I know you're a well-driven person. Anything you want for yourself, you work hard for it. I believe that you'll be a successful director someday, just like Pnay."Tina said. "You think so?" asked Aom , smiling. "Yes. I believe in you." says Tina. "I think it must be the curry's effect on you. You say nothing but good words. "Aom said, teasing Tina. "Yeah, this is so good, I'm into my sweet talkin' again."Tina said. They both laughed.

"By the way, I don't want you to think that I'm pressuring you, but what's the update about your dad and Alice? Have you talked to your mom? Do they know about us already? " asked Tina. Aom took a deep breath. "Actually, I talked to my mom yesterday, and I asked about that. But then she told me everytime she would try to talk to my dad about it, something would always come up first, then it spoils her timing. I'm already worried. You know I'm not used to keeping things from them. We've always been so close being a family. That's why I'm thinking if Mama would not be able to do it soon, then maybe I should tell them myself. It's over a month now, this is taking too long." Aom said. Tina held Aom's hand..."Remember this, whatever happens? We'll just cross the bridge when we get there. We'll be fine. " Aom just nodded. She squeezed Tina's hand.

After dinner, Tina and Aom went to stay in the living room and was having coffee when suddenly Aom's phone was ringing, it's KPum, her manager."Yes, KPum? Tomorrow? What about? What time? Geez...that's early, but it's fine with me, I don't have anything lined up tomorrow, anyway. Good. I'll see you then. Bye."Aom hung up. "What was that all about?"asked Tina. Aom took a deep breath. "I don't know. She told me she needs to talk to me personally. She wants me to be there at her office at exactly 8am. It's weird...she sounded as if something's wrong." Aom said. ""What could that be?"asked Tina. "I don't have any idea,and I don't want to stress myself thinking about it. Right now, I just want to enjoy my coffee time with you. "Aom said. She leaned on Tina's chest. Tina put her arm around Aom. " Let's go to bed early, okay?"says Aom. "Cuddle...cuddle?"Tina said, smiling. "Uh-huh..."Aom said. Tina kissed her on the forehead .