THE TELL-ALL INTERVIEW

MUSIC : Reaching out

" So this is the moment we have been waiting for. " as Mr. Tell-All begins the interview. " I warmly welcome our guest for today. I know you guys are still familiar with her. The once DJ for Pynk FM, and one of the phenomenal actresses of the movies Yes or No 1 and 2, well it's no other than Tina Suppanad Jitaleela."

Aom can't believe her eyes. She was teary eyed the minute she saw Tina on screen. Tina looked matured, still with her short hair, but her body frame was bigger now, compared the last time she saw her. She looked so neat.

Tina gave Mr. Tell-All a warm smile. Aom can't help but smile too, seeing Tinas' signature grin, she whispered to herself..." I miss you...What have you been up to?" But Aom noticed something. "Her eyes, there's sadness in her eyes, I can tell. What's going on Tina?"

"Hello Thailand! Hello Mr. Tell-All. Thank you so much for coming all the way here to America for this interview. You don't know how happy I am to be reunited with the Thai people, and you made it all possible. " says Tina.

Aom's so excited she can't wait for the interview to start. She told KTae she wants to watch it only by herself. She wants this alone moment with Tina because she realized she missed her a lot. It's like spending time with her even if they're miles and miles apart.

"So, Tina, since this is a Tell-All, I'll assume you will answer each question with all honesty. You can choose not to comment, I wouldn't force you. Are you ready?" " Yes." Tina answered.

Aom can't believe Tina's going to be brave like this. She herself have rejected Tell-All offers because the questions are  straightforward, she's not ready for that yet. But with Tina who has not been there for five years, there's a lot to tell for sure.

" You look amazing as ever Tina." Says Mr.Tell-All. "Thank you." Tina said. Aom just smiled...

MT: "To begin with, can you tell the viewers, especially your fans to where exactly you are right now, why are you here, and what's keeping you busy the last five years."

TS: I am presently staying here in Los Angeles, California. It's true, I've been here for five years. I'm employed at Warner Bros. I started for a sponsored work visa, until I was qualified for migrancy. Now, I'm a full-pledged American citizen, but of course, a true-blooded Thai at heart. I live alone. My whole family is still based in Thailand, they make it a point to come here visit me, every year."

Aom's so impressed with Tinas' fluent english. She remembers the time they had to attend english classes before. They needed to learn the language so they may be able to communicate well for the fan meet and greets. " She has changed a lot." Says Aom.

MT: " I want to know why you opted to stay in America during those times, when as far as I can remember, you had a career in the industry then."

TS: " Even before I became an actress, I had other dreams for myself. Just like how my father taught me to do whatever would make me happy. Me, becoming an actress was completely out of the plan, but it doesn't mean, I'm not thankful. In fact, it changed my life completely. But then sometimes, we have to take another step to be able to learn how to live again." Tina took a deep breath...

Aom feels there's a problem.

MT: "What do you mean when you said you have to learn how to live again? Was there a problem along the way that made you change your mind in staying in the industry? A career problem? A love problem perhaps?"

TS: "Please don't get me wrong. As I have said, I'm thankful for all the blessings I have received as an actress. All the people whom I have worked with, all the friends and fans who have supported me, my whole family, they're all there for me. There was never a problem with them. I guess the problem was with me. I needed to be away so I can help myself. "