BLIND DATE (continued)

***i'm sorry guys, there has been a problem in publishing the THE BLIND DATE part. But, i'm continuing it here... we stopped at...

"Where's ma? Is Alice here?" asked Aom.

     "Your mom is in the kitchen, while Alice went out to attend to some work related matters. Go on, have your breakfast with mom." her dad said.

     " Good morning ma! I missed you so much!" Aom gave her mom a peck on the cheek.

     " I miss you too honey! Come on, let's have breakfast together. And then, we will go to the serious matter after we eat. I know you want to talk to me about something..." says her mom. Aom just hugged her mom and started nibbling her food.

     After breakfast, Aom and her mom went to the patio. "So, what is it that you're going to tell me? Let me guess...it's about Tina, right? " asked her mom.

     "Ma, I told you before about my being confused, remember? When I saw Tina last night, I was surprised. I didn't expect to see her there. After almost six years, she has changed a lot. She told me she missed me. I cried, and then I told her, I missed her too. We ate together. We were having fun singing our songs until I felt something... Something that wasn't there before... We have talked a lot. How she thought that I was already married with kids, just like what she said in the interview. And then I asked if she wanted to talk about the interview, she said it's all in the past and she said about moving forward. I don't know what was happening to me, but when I heard her say that, it was too painful. How I wanted to ask her if she still feels the same way about me. But it seemed she was avoiding it. She shut me down." Aom was teary eyed. She looked so heartbroken. Then her mom asked her...

     "Are you in love with Tina? "

      Aom took a deep breath then she looked at her mom, tears fell on her cheeks...

     "Yes, I think I am...and I think I'm going crazy..." Aom hugged her mom so tight, she was crying  hard. "I'm scared. About dad and Alice...How am I going to tell them? " she asked.

      "Don't worry about it. I will do the explaining for you,though I'm not sure if they will understand, but i'll try. For now, you have to get your act together. Talk this out with Tina. Let fate decide for you both. Otherwise, it would be too late, you'll be sorry later." Aom's mom gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I love you honey. "

     " I love you ma...thank you so much for your understanding. " Aom was  still crying.

      "Anything for you..." says her mom.

***

     " Hello Mai? I'm already here at the coffee shop."  Tina looked excited . She was looking around trying to find this girl, Mai. "Oh, you're here? Where are you? " she asked.

     "I'm right here behind you." says Mai. She was waving her hand trying to catch Tina's attention, until Tina  finally realized it was her . Tina then  headed  towards her, and that's when she got up from her seat.  Tina   acknowledged her presence.   

     " Hello Mai! Finally, we meet." Tina said, smiling.

      "Yes, finally." Mai said. Only in her casual jeans and shirt, paired with white sneakers, she  looked really cool.

     "Pretty and simple." Tina was telling herself.

     "You look good!" Says Tina of her new acquaintance.

      "Thanks! You too..." says Mai. She's already familiar how Tina looks like. She have watched her movies before. She's a fan of Kim and Pie. She still can't believe it she's on actual date with Tina. "She's more handsome in person than I thought. " Mai was telling herself.