LOVESICK

MUSIC :

A House is not a Home

"...and, CUT!!!" The director and the crew were clapping their hands for an acting well done. Aom just finished shooting the last episode of her ongoing tv series. "You made it again, Aom. " says KTae. "Yeah, KTae. I'm so glad. I'm looking forward to a long vacation. I need a break..." Aom said. "Yeah, I know...you deserve it, and you need time to heal..."says KTae. He gave Aom a pat on the shoulder. Aom looked at him and squeezed his hand. "Thank you, KTae. Believe it or not, it was so hard doing all of these. Sometimes I just want to break out and cry. But I can't. I don't want to disappoint the people who believes in me." Aom said. "You really love Tina that much, huh? You can't get over her." says KTae. Aom just nodded. "You know what? Me and KPum were talking about you lately." "KTae said. "About what?" asked Aom. "For the first time in years, we saw you so lifeless. You've had break ups in the past but this one with Tina, it affects you a lot. We see it in your eyes. Everytime you have a shoot, people are always impressed with your good acting. But me and KPum, we know the truth. You're just pretending to be okay. We know you're distracted. But somehow you still managed to do your work, and we thank you for that. We thank you for not leaving us hanging despite what happened to you." says KTae. Aom gave him a tight hug. "Thank you too, KTae. Thanks for being a good friend..." By the way, tomorrow night, the network is throwing a big thanksgiving party for you and the whole production staff for a job well done. Later, I'll just give you the details about the venue and the time, I still have to confirm it from the office. Bring your family with you, okay?" Me and KPum will see you there. " says KTae. "That's wonderful. I'll tell my folks about it. See you tomorrow. Call me for details. Bye, KTae." Then Aom went ahead.

As soon as she arrived home, Aom lay down on the sofa. She feels so tired. She looked at her watch, it's nine in the evening. Then she looked at her phone. She browsed at her gallery. There it showed selfie pictures of her and Tina during their getaway at the resort. They looked so happy and free. She zoomed the picture, and lightly touched Tina's face..." Seems like it was just yesterday...I miss you so much...how I wish you're here with me. I feel so empty. Life without you is empty..." Aom closed her eyes. Tears began to fall.

"Hey, honey...good morning..." Aom's mom was trying to wake her up. "Huh? Ma?! You're here!" Aom was surprised to see her mom so early. "What happened to you? Why did you sleep here? And look at you? You haven't changed your clothes..."says Mama Pornphan. " Ma, take it easy. I was so tired last night when I came home. I just slumped myself on the sofa. And I didn't even realize that I fell asleep already." Aom said. " So, you didn't have dinner too? There's a lot of food I brought for you from the house. They're all in the fridge just waiting for you. My God, why are you doing this to yourself ? You're already losing weight. You're making me worried. " Mama Pornphan said. "Ma, I eat, okay? But I don't eat a lot. I don't know...I just don't feel hungry, that's it." says Aom. "That is scary...do you want us to consult a doctor for that? You looked depressed. " says Mama Pornphan. "Ma, I don't need a doctor. I am not sick. Okay?" Aom is shaking her head in disgust. " Oh , you're not? Then how can you explain these things happening to you? You know you're not like this. I know...I know what's wrong. You are sick. Lovesick..." Mama Pornphan said. "Huh? What? So are we going to call Dr. Love now? " asked Aom , smiling. She was teasing her mom. "You know what? I'm serious...don't start with your teasings. This is still about Tina, right?" asked Aom's mom. " Ma, can we not talk about her? " says Aom. Eversince Tina left, you haven't talked to me about it. You keep on shutting me down whenever I ask you about her." Mama Pornphan was teary eyed. She knows Aom is still hurting. "Because, there's no reason to talk about it anymore. Tina's gone...and it's all because of me..." There was a crack in Aom's voice. She's teary eyed. Mama Pornphan gave her a tight embrace. She's crying. "I don't really know what's on your mind, but I'm worried about you. You're not talking a lot lately. Let it all out. Cry it out. I'm here." she said. Aom hugged her back. She was crying , but still, she's not talking...