PRESENT YEAR: 2020

MUSIC: How can I tell you

AOM SUSHAR is already 32 years old and knowing how good an actress she has been for the last ten years, her career is continously booming not just in Thailand, but in all over Asia as well.

TINA SUPPANAD on the other hand, after finishing her showbiz commitments in Thailand and China; and also after endorsing a new lead vocalist for the Painter Band, have decided to live a simple life in America, working for Warner Bros.

Aom had a boyfriend, and there came a point wherein she was engaged, but months after, no wedding took place. It was a big headline in Thailand as well as in other countries. There were lots of controversies and endless questions, but Aom preferred not to talk about it.

Tina is living alone in Los Angeles, California. She seems to be enjoying her work, all muddled up, but once in a while, feels so much emptiness. Happy memories would always make her smile, but at the end of the day, she is still alone , and reality bites.

****
"Aom!Aom!" Alice , her sister, and KTae her manager, calls on her while she is in the kitchen, making herself a cup of coffee. They just came from an awards ceremony wherein Aom received the Headlines Person Award for 2020. She was so tired she wanted to have a sip of coffee before calling it a night, when the two popped into the kitchen to tell her something that eventually would change her life...

"What is it? Both of you seemed so excited," asked Aom. "You will never believe what you are about to hear," Alice answered.

****

"Whooaa!!! At last! It's the weekend, Am I glad to finally calling it a week." Tina was too wrapped up with so much work, she badly needed a breather. For the last five years, she has been living independently. Relaxation for her means doing the laundry, cleaning the house, cooking her food, washing her car, buying groceries, and so forth. These things are to fill her Saturdays. On Sundays, she goes to the temple, or sometimes she eats out with friends, but most of the time, she spends her day like a couch potato while being nostalgic on the side.

The phone rings... "Hello Pa? Yes i'm doing good. How's everything there? How's Ma and Air? What?! When? I am not sure if I can do it. I need to talk to Pnay about this. I'll think about it. I'll be fine...Yeah, i'm sure...i love you too! Bye Pa."

Tina was suddenly into deep thinking. "Am I really ready for this?" Tina let out a big sigh..."Hello Pnay? Yes I heard about it. You know what? I think i'm ready, let's get it over with."

****

"Huh??? What???" Exclaimed Aom. " I haven't heard from her for a long time. How is she?" Aom's excitement was so obvious it made KTae and Alice looked into each other and both asked her bluntly, " Do you miss Tina?" They were teasing Aom to the point she was already blushing. "You two are so silly! Of course I miss her...I cannot just forget how we have become a part of each other during our early years in showbiz. She's always in my heart." Aom gave a big sigh...

****

"Are you sure Tina? That's why I asked your family first. You have to take note that it's a True Insider: Tell -All Edition. You cannot take back whatever you're going to say. They have been so persistent for years to get this interview from you, and they're even willing to do that even if it takes them to go to America. It's good publicity for them, you know. But if you're saying you're willing to do it now, then i'll support you. I'm going to make the necessary arrangements, and take the earliest flight to LA. No worries, what are friends for? You're going to be fine. I know...I know how you've longed to be free. I'll see you soon." Then Pnay hung up.