Sing It To The World

Y/N's P.O.V
I yawned, fluttering my eyes open to see it was light out, but oddly enough I couldn't see much. I tried to get up but was pulled back down. I tilted my head up to see Marshall Lee's face. I tilted my head in confusion and looked to see his arms holding me in a tight embrace. I gasped and immediately sat up, blushing red. "Hey what's wrong?" Marshall Lee said in a deep raspy voice, which I had to say was quite attractiv- Woah hey! Stop that! No feelings for that bad vampire boy, stop it! I shook my head to clear up my mind and stood up "Um, Nothing, I just need to get ready" I said and looked up to see it was mid-day, Which meant Fiona and Cake had already set out to find another problem to fix. I got down from the roof, Marshall Lee following close behind. I looked back at him "I have to shower, sit downstairs or something while I get ready" I said and shut the bathroom door, sighing as I got undressed. I turned around, half naked to see a peeping vampire. I gasped and closed and locked the door "PERVERT!" I yelled, hearing him snicker as he floated downstairs. What a bad little boy he was.

*time skip brought to you by Cake*
Y/N's P.O.V
Once I was all dressed (again clothes in the thingy mabobbity whatever the flying flucking fuck) I stepped out of the bathroom and skipped downstairs. "Are you trying to steal my style?" Marshall Lee asked as he looked me up and down, I then realized the similarity in our clothes. "Wellllll" I said sassily and walked outside. Marshall Lee followed, holding an umbrella above him. "Let's go to a shady place" He gestured, taking me by the hand and leading me to a forest. I sat on under a tree, soon being joined by him. He pulled his guitar out "Let me play you a song" He said and flashed a cheeky grin. I rolled my eyes but agreed "Alright, Come on" I said and giggled.
(Song in the thingy mabobbity, whatever the hell) As I listened to him, I started to melt into the lyrics. I soon sang along, making my own lyrics I respond to his. It was like our voices matched each other's perfectly. Like we were meant to be- Was I falling for him? No, no, I couldn't love anyone. Not after what happened the last time.