End (Earth)

Y/N's P.O.V

"Okay Noah, lets go back to Earth" I said slowly, my words getting caught in my throat. Silence filled the air, I looked up to see his speechless face.

"Are you sure?" Noah said softly.

I nodded, my teeth chewing the inside of my lip, "I'm sure".

He nodded and hugged me tight, causing my to instinctively hug him back. "Say those words again" Noah whispered.

I nodded and closed my eyes tightly. "I want to go back to Earth" I said, after the last word rolled off my tongue I was hit with a flash of emotions and memories and now I'm-

...

I woke up in a clean, neat looking room. "Mommy? Are you awake yet?" I heard a small voice say. My eyes hadn't adjusted yet when a pair of wide eyes were in front of me. I rubbed my eyes hard and looked at my hands. They weren't soft and smooth, a bit harder and worn.

The small girl grabbed my face "Good morning mommy!" I looked up as someone else came in. I studied the persons face for a while until i realized who it was. Noah.

I sat up and looked down at myself, a bump on my stomach. I rubbed it gently and tears started to stream down my face rapidly. Noah hugged me, "What's wrong?"

My daughter hugged me as well, "Mommy!" she said worriedly, burying her head into my neck. I smiled through the tears, my eyes closing.

"Nothing, I'm just so, so happy" I said and hugged my family back as tightly as I could.