Someone "New"

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up, looking around sleepily. I shivered as I felt cold hands trace my collarbones, looking behind me to see at some point, Marshall Lee had brought me to the couch again and was cuddling me, holding me in his embrace. I sighed and closed my eyes again, trying to go back to sleep. I was rudely awoken by a banging on the door, causing an unholy hiss to escape my mouth. I myself was surprised, but Marshall looked like he had just seen Satan himself. I grumbled and got up, walking to the door slowly.

? P.O.V

I was so confused and didn't know what was happening. I had just woke up in this weird place and didn't know what to do. I walked around for awhile and came across a small little house like cave. I walked up to it and knocked on the door.

Y/N's P.O.V

I opened the door and tilted my head as I saw who it was. I knew him, somewhere, somehow. I tried to recall my life before I woke up in this land. I don't know how I got here in the first place but I remember being woken up by Fiona and Cake and just magically being here. I can't really recall what happened before I woke up, only a small beeping noise. I shrugged to myself mentally and looked to the boy again. "What's your name?" I asked. He looked to me like he knew me, but he blinked a couple of times before answering me. "It's Noah" He said softly, flipping his blond hair to the side so it wasn't in his eyes. He looked worn out and tired, and most of all flustered. Marshall Lee had at sometime came up behind me and was looking at Noah as well, eyeing him up and down. "He can stay with Cake and Fiona" Marshall Lee said as he rested his chin on my head. I rolled my eyes and walked away so Marshall Lee almost fell forwards.

Noah P.O.V

I knew this girl, from somewhere. Her face is so distinct, I remember it. Before I woke up here, I remember sitting in a hospital bed. There was a shooting at my school and a girl I really, really liked jumped infront of me to save me. The bullet hit her but hit me aswell. I blacked out from it and remember waking up in a hospital. I had been in a coma for a while before finally waking up. But, shortly after I woke up I remember nothing. Now all of a sudden I am here. I shrugged off this weird feeling. Who even knows anymore. I decide to just go with whatever happens here. The pale, taller boy behind Y/N stepped up and nodded his head, letting me know to follow him. Y/N ran up to him to catch up since he was significantly taller and had long legs "Bastard, warn me next time you start walking" She growled angrily at him, he returned her glare with a cheeky grin on his face and he scruffed up her hair. I followed behind them, not wanting to interfere with whatever the fuck was happening there.

Y/N P.O.V

I kept occasionally glancing at Noah, who was behind us. He just seemed so damn familiar, like I knew him from something. I yet again shrugged it off and walked slower as we approached Fiona's and Cake's treehouse. I opened the door and stepped inside, running into the kitchen and waving Cake and Fiona to the front. They followed behind me and we came to a halt as they came in contact with Noah. "This is Noah, can he stay with you guys for a while?" I asked them, glancing back from Noah to Cake and Fiona, waiting for an answer. Cake gasped and nodded repetitively, running to Noah and putting a hand on his forehead "Oh my poor sweetheart, you look so pale and malnourished! Come on baby, come to mommas kitchen and she'll whip you up anything you like" Cake said, bringing him into the kitchen. I giggled slightly as all of us followed. If you went without food for an hour, Cake would act as if you were minutes away from death. She definitely had a motherly instinct and does her best to care for everyone. I focused my attention back to Marshall Lee who looked paler then usual, I walked over to him and tilted my head "You alright?" I said softly and calmly. He snapped out of his gaze and smiled "Yea, Just excited for something new to finally happen around here"