(BONUS LEMON, NEW YEAR!)

(while we wait for the last chapter, I decided to add this lemon because many people wanted one for the new year, I hope you all enjoy it <3 ^^ btw it's starting from right where we left off on that chapter!)
*SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD!*

Y/N's P.O.V

He pulled away and ran his hands through my hair "I can't wait to start another year with you" He smirked, pulling me into his chest.

I grinned happily, hugging him, "I can't wait either". I leaned in, kissing him again as he slid me onto his lap without breaking the kiss. I pulled back, my already rosy cheeks darkened with his erection poking at me, "Marshall Lee!".

He frowned, "Sorry~ I couldn't help it, spending so much time with you today kind of, ya know, and the wine definitely didn't help" Marshall Lee smirked.

I bit my lip and glanced down quickly, myself becoming wet from his bulge poking me. "D-Do you...want to?" I said shyly, looking away since I was embarrassed that I was the one suggesting it.

Marshall Lee's face brightened, his wide eyes looking at me, but immediately getting that stupid smug look on his face. He pulled me closer to him, lightly grinding against me "Oh, so now the innocent girl wants to be naughty?" Marshall grinned, getting dangerously close to my ear "I'll do whatever you want to princess~" He purred into my ear, kissing and gently biting at my neck.

I bit my lip, the alcohol running through my system was giving me a lot of confidence and in turn a lot of arousal. I pulled lightly at his hair, grinding against him "Marshall Lee...." I mumbled, suppressing a moan in my throat.

He must've felt the alcohol in his system aswell as he gripped my hips tightly, roughly grinding on me, causing me to let out a soft moan, which turned on a switch in him. "You want to do this right?" Marshall whispered, his voice quivering and low.

I nodded, blushing red as the words dripped from my lips like honey "Yes, and be as rough as you want" I said softly.

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

My eyes lit up as I picked her up immediately and set her on our bed, while I was still standing. Y/N slowly crept her fingers onto my pants, tugging them down intolerably slow and pushing my boxers down, letting my hard member out.

I gritted my teeth at just the sensation of her looking at it and admiring it, taking agonizingly slow licks at it. Biting my lip as I looked at her, I put my hands on her head gently and pushed her head a bit, which caused her to suddenly start deepthroating all of me, gagging a little bit but slowly getting used to the size of me in her mouth.

I groaned loudly, lightly pulling at her hair and my breath becoming jagged "H-Holy shit Y/N" I mumbled. She held her hand at the base of my cock as she continued to bob her head, slowly gaining a perfect rhythm that could put me over the edge any second.

"F-Fuck! God yes Y/N you're so good" I rasped, pushing her head onto me as I felt an orgasm about to peak.

I growled lowly in my throat, breathing heavily as I kept her on me, "Fuck" I whispered, throwing my head back. "Y/N I'm going to cu-" as soon as those words left my mouth she pulled all the way back, giving me the cheekiest grin she could pull.

I breathed heavily, slowly coming down from my almost high as I looked at her with wide eyes "What was that for?" I whined.

Y/N smirked, "I needed to give you reason to punish me" She giggled, sticking her tongue out at me.

I rolled my eyes and leaned down, kissing her forehead, "You're a real funny girl, you know that?" I said and sat next to her, pulling her into my lap and kissing down her neck.

A gasp escaped her, her face turning pink as she started pulling at the ends of my hair. I kissed and gently bit more at her as my fingers moved to her back, slowly finding her bra and unclasping it. Y/N pulled away shyly, so I removed her top, causing her bra to slip off her shoulders.

I pulled it all the way off, tossing it onto the floor along with her top. She shyly put her arms in front of her chest, looking away. I smiled softly and hugged her to pull her arms away, kissing along her jawline "No need to be shy, every inch of you is beautiful Y/N, I'm in love with all of you" I murmured against her cheek. Y/N put her hands on my legs, exposing her chest to me.

I kissed down her neck and in between her breasts, cupping one in my hand and flicking over her nipple with my thumb. She moaned softly, I glanced up at her to see she was biting her lip and closing her eyes. I bent down a little and licked and sucked on her other nipple, causing her moans to grow and her bottom half becoming more heated as she started to shake a little.

I pulled my face away but still continued to flick her nipple with my thumb. Y/N pulled up her skirt a little to reveal her panties had already left the equation. My eyes widened as she lifted her hips a little, dangerously above my member.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I whispered, using my free hand to feel around her, rubbing her clit a little to see that she was very aroused and wet. She nodded sort of eagerly at me, "Y-Yes Marshall".

Y/N's P.O.V

My face darkened at what I had just said, but I couldn't help myself. "Are you ready too?" I asked quietly. He nodded up at me and smiled, kissing my shoulder "Whenever you're ready princess". I nodded and slowly lowered my hips onto him. I grabbed his cock and rubbed it around to find the right position, wincing as I pressed myself on top of it.

I whimpered and gripped his leg as I lowered myself all the way down, sighing as it was all the way in. "Tell me when you're ready to move" Marshall Lee said, licking at my nipples gently with both of his hands on my hips. I breathed deeply, trying to get used to the sensation of him inside me.

"I think I'm ready" I whispered, looking at him. Marshall Lee smiled and nodded at me to move. I lifted my hips a little bit and pressed back down with Marshall guiding me. I moaned softly, the small pain I felt subsided when I felt him rub against me. My hips lifted again and pushed back onto him, "It feels good" I said, starting to get into a rhythm of bouncing my hips on him.

Marshall Lee smiled and only lightly licked at kissed at my chest, he started to buck his hips in time with her bounces. I moaned loudly, something started to build inside me. "You're doing great, you could be a professional" Marshall smirked, rubbing my hips and thighs while he bucked his hips into me.

"S-Shut up and g-g-go faster" I mumbled, breathing heavily and biting my lip as my hips picked up the pace. The knot that was building in my stomach got tighter, making me want to to faster and faster. Marshall Lee took one of his hands off my hips and in between my thighs, rubbing at my clit. "M-Marshall~!!" I moaned loudly, gripping his legs as I leaned back, causing the sensation to feel even better, him hitting parts inside me I didn't even know existed.

As my hips went faster so did his hand, the knot in my stomach tightened and tightened, feeling like it was about to break. "M-Marshall Lee~! I'm going to cu-" A moan broke the other part of my sentence as arched my back and curled my toes, gasping as the knot broke inside me, flowing onto his member. My whole body quaked as the feeling rippled through me, from my head to my toes. I gasped for air as I slid off of his lap, closing my legs as I laid by him, shaking lightly still.

Marshall Lee smiled down at me, covering both of us with a blanket and pulling me into his chest as he held me, slowly petting my hair. "Did you feel good?" He said softly, rubbing my sides.

I nodded shyly, looking up at him, "Y-Yes" I mumbled, hugging onto him.

Marshall smiled and kissed my forehead, "That's all I've ever wanted, was for you to feel happy" he said quietly, rubbing my back and sides gently until sleep took over my mind.

-------------------------------------------------------

hope you all enjoyed it! ^^

-author kitty 🌟