The

???'s P.O.V

I squinted my eyes opening, welcoming the vaguely familiar room around me. Pale blue walls, white ceiling with lights on them. I scanned my eyes to beside me achingly slow, a machine of some sort and chairs laid out with many flowers and gifts on them, some flowers welting and browning.

Taking a deep breath, I opened my eyes fully, when a woman dressed in mostly white came walking in, but gasping and running out when she met my eyes.

"D-Doctor! Doctor! She's awake!" She called from the hallway, that's when a doctor and nurse came in, looking at me wide eyed.

The doctor advanced toward me and I didn't speak, fear and confusion welling up inside me but I remained motionless. He glanced at the clock, and then sat down.

"Do you know where you are?" He asked. I stayed silent, barely breathing. A dead silent moment passed before I shook my head. Biting his lip, he continued "How about your name?".

I tapped my finger, my toes wiggling as the answer sat on my tongue. "Y/N" I said slowly, letting each syllable have a long pause between them.

He nodded and smiled at me, setting a piece of paper on the table next to me. "It's late, I'll let you rest awhile and I'll call your family to inform them you're awake but I'll tell them not to come until the morning so you can have a moment to yourself, alright?" He said, and I nodded. He grabbed a few papers and various coloring and drawing supplies. "I left a list with some names on it that'll hopefully jog your memory a bit, and some coloring supplies to get your mind going a bit. Just rest, and don't rush yourself. Press this button" He said, showing me the remote that had a doctor symbol on it along with various other buttons "if you need anything".

He smiled at me once more before exiting and closing the door quietly. I blinked, breathing softly before I picked up the list with names on them. I recognized them a little but I couldn't muster up the mental focus to think about it too hard. Instead, I dimmed the lights down and made myself comfortable in the bed. I stared at the plain ceiling until my vision darkened and darkened until I was asleep.

I was in a dark room, struggling to see. A light appeared in the corner, my body moving towards it quickly. Am I dreaming? What's happening? I looked around rapidly as I seemed to drift closer and closer to the light. I clenched my fists and tried to shut my eyes but they wouldn't close.

The light blinded me until my vision cleared, seeing a figure in front of me. My eyes blinked quickly, trying to stabilize the figure. As I examined closer the figure started to get clearer, realizing Noah was in front of me. My heart dropped, not realizing what was happening.

Memories came flooding into my mind, one after another. My memories from Aaa and from my life on earth all came to me in a flash. I gasped for air as it was hard to breathe while it felt like a tornado was whirling through my head. Noah grabbed my hand, squeezing it so I started to regain balance.

I looked up to him, "W-What's happening?" I asked breathlessly.

He frowned, biting his lip. "Y/N...we're in limbo" Noah said softly.

I furrowed my brows, "What do you mean?" I whispered.

"You...you and I used to live on earth, until..well you know" he mumbled. I nodded, awaiting for him to carry on. "Then, we went to Aaa. You remember that too, right?" Noah asked. I nodded, the last moments on earth and Aaa replaying in my head. "Well, now you have to make a decision" he said quietly.

I shook my head, "What do you mean a decision? Didn't I die on earth? That's where I woke up earlier but now I'm here. What's going on?" I asked.

Noah squeezed my hand again, "You can choose what life you live. I have been waiting for you to come back, so you can choose where we go together. We can live on earth or go back to Aaa. But..." he trailed off, looking down.

I lifted his chin, "But what? Why can't we just go back to Aaa? You and I were both happy there!" I said.

He shook his head "Aaa was your mind, Y/N. If you choose to go back there, you'll have to relive those days again and again. There'll never be a new day because your mind on earth will be dead, meaning it can't produce any more days in Aaa. It'll be a cycle, it'll repeat itself after you died when you hit your head" Noah said carefully, searching my eyes to know that I understood. My heart beat faster, Aaa was only my mind?

"T-Then...how were you there? I don't understand..." I said, scraping my brain to find an answer.

"You created that land, and since we supposedly died by the same bullet I was transported there" Noah explained.

"But..we were killed. So why do we have a choice?" I asked.

Noah shook his head, "We only had concussions, hence why your mind created Aaa".

My heart beat out of my chest. "So, if we go back to Aaa we have to relive those same days? Over and over?" I asked, Noah nodding in response. "And if we choose to go back on earth we just...live? What about the memories of Aaa?".

"They'll disappear. Remember how when you woke up at the hospital you forgot all about Aaa? That's what it'll be like. The only reason you started getting memories in Aaa from your life in earth was because you were slowly slipping back into consciousness" Noah said.

I nodded, understanding everything now. "So, it's all up to me?".

Noah nodded "Both of our fates are in your hand. Please, just pick the one that'll make you happy" he said, a tear rolling down his cheek. He breathed deeply, looking into my eyes, awaiting my answer.

"Okay Noah, let's go back to-"

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm backkkkkkkk (;

bet u thought u seen the last of me betch

but yeah
hope you enjoyed this!!! the next chapter(s) wILL HOPEFULLY PLEASE YOU!!! this book is coming to an end slowly and I thank all of you for joining me on this writing journey! I'll write more when the last chapter comes out but yeah! love you!!!
-author