Baby Cakes

Y/N's P.O.V

9 days have passed since I was released from the hospital. I was still staying with Fiona and Brownie- Er I mean Cake, not a lot of memories have came back to me yet. I remember waking up here one day but I can't seem to remember when I met Fiona and Cake, and I guess Marshall Lee. He came over often to try and check up on me but I didn't want anything to do with him. How was I supposed to learn to love again? After everything that happened in my past life, I don't want to hurt anyone else again.

"Y/N! Honey, I made dinner!" Cake called to me from the kitchen. I slowly pitter pattered my way down the stairs, walking into the kitchen. Though I didn't really know who they were they were very welcoming and nice to me, taking everything slow. I sat at the table to see Marshall Lee sitting with Cake, Fiona, And Noah as well. I hissed in my mind, why is that lil turd back. He patted the seat next to him, smiling. I sat by him slowly, glancing over at him from time to time as I ate. "Baby cakes is anything wrong?" Cake asked, seeing how uncomfortable I was. Just as I opened my mouth to speak I immediately closed it as a wave of memories came back to me.

These memories lead up until the point of going to go out to explore Aaa. I gasped and jumped up, running over to Fiona and Cake and hugging them tightly. "I remember you! I remember both of you!" I squealed in excitement, close to tears. They hugged me back tightly, smiling at eachother "We're glad you're back Y/N" They said both said cheerfully. The moment broke apart as someone coughed gently, my eyes raising to them. "Do you remember me then?" Marshall Lee asked softly. I shook my head, rubbing the back of my head "Um no..sorry" I whispered softly.

Dinner carried on, slightly awkwardly at that. Once everything was cleaned up I turned to go upstairs, putting on my sleep wear and slumping into my warm bed. I looked out at the sky and sighed softly, burying my face into my pillow as I forced myself to sleep.

Marshall Lee's P.O.V

I floated home slowly, coming across the place where Y/N and I first met. I bit my lip sadly, stopping to admire it. I pictured all of it again in my mind, sighing.

As I floated into my home I sat on the couch, where Y/N and I cuddled. I growled angrily and slammed my fist on the table. "Just remember me! Why doesn't she remember me?" I shouted in anger, letting a few tears come from my eyes. I sighed softly and laid on the couch, shaking my head. I sat there in thought, biting my lip. Then, a light bulb appeared in my head, I jolted up at the thought. Tomorrow I was going to invite Y/N to the place where we met and try to get her memory back! This has to work, right? She can't just forget me about us, I won't let her.