Lovely

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up lazily, looking around the room to try and clear my vision, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. My eyesight settled and I realized where I was, in Marshall Lee's room. I glanced to my side to see Marshall Lee's head resting on the pillow beside mine. My eyes traveled down to see his arms around me. I smiled shyly and traced my hands over his. I giggled silently as I slid from his grasp carefully, replacing my figure with a pillow.

I scampered into the bathroom quietly, messing up my hair to make it look nice and then washing my face off with water. I quickly brushed my teeth with the good ol' finger and tooth paste method and then went into the kitchen, trying not to make too much sound. I peeked around in his cupboards, trying to find food items to make for breakfast.

After about 20 minutes, I scavenged up pancake mix, some eggs, bacon, and strawberries. I quickly mixed up batter to make pancakes and started working on making scrambled eggs, putting everything on the stove.

I had finally finished the super-not-very-fancy-but-the-best-I -could-do-with-these-shitty-ingredients-breakfast! (SNVFBTBICDWTSIB for short!) I smiled at my work, Four pancakes topped with butter and strawberries, with a side of scrambled eggs and four pieces of bacon, and some orange juice. I admired it as I set it on a huge plate, setting it all on a tray. I picked the tray up and started to head into Marshall Lee's room.

I wandered in and was surprised to see him still sound asleep, still cuddling into the pillow. I giggled and sat the tray down on a table, walking over to the bed and sitting beside him. I started to tap his shoulder gently, trying to wake him gently.

After a while I got annoyed, he sleeps like a rock! I smacked his chest hard "WAKE UP YOU STUPID VAMPIRE!" I shouted, causing him to tumble off bed.

He rubbed his head "So...loud..." Marshall Lee groaned, rubbing his eyes. I climbed down to him and kissed his cheek "Sorry, tried to do it gently but I have no patience! Sit in bed, I made you breakfast" I said, waving my finger around as if I was his parent. He nodded eagerly as soon as the word breakfast left my mouth, scrambling onto the bed and pulling the blanket over his legs.

I giggled as I set the tray on his lap, watching him gawk at all of the food. Marshall Lee quickly inhaled all of the food, not leaving a crumb on the plate. I raised an eyebrow at him "Holy god, you're going to be sick! Don't eat so fast!" I said worriedly. He shook his head "I had to eat all of it fast because you made it!" He grinned, winking at me. "You're cooking is super good, make me more stuff again sometime okay?" He said cheerfully. I flicked his forehead, blushing "Shut up" I pouted. Marshall Lee smiled and wrapped his pale arms around me in a tight embrace, squeezing me tight as he kissed my cheek. "Bleh, get off me!" I whined. "So mean!" He pouted, getting up and taking my hand as he scampered into the living room, I trailed behind him slowly.

"What are we doing?" I asked, looking up at him. "We're going to have fun!" He said in a cheerful voice, opening up the door. My face turned bright red "We're not even dressed you idiot!" I whined, trying to pull him back in. He tilted his head and then looked down, realizing he didn't even have a shirt on.

"Okay, we get it Y/N, you're super smart" Marshall Lee said dramatically, trudging back to his room to retrieve some clothes. I giggled as I pulled my shoes on, slinging my backpack on as I waited patiently for him on the couch.

Not even 2 minutes passed when he came out, clean and fully dressed. "Weirdo.." I mumbled, walking out of the front door. "Wait for me Y/N~" He called after me. I turned around, waiting for him but I couldn't see him. "Where'd you g-" Before I could question his disappearance I was floating in air, flying to wherever he was taking me. We came to a sudden stop as we reached the tree house.