Chapter 15

She pulled up to the drive way but didn't step out. She hadn't been to Torey's sense the break up and felt awkward I'm guessing.

Torey kissed me on the cheek and urged me to take things easy. I rolled my eyes telling her of course. Nobody drinks after a night like that.

Then I went out to the car and she opened the door for me from within.
I sat down and buckled up.

"Hey honey bunches,where do you want to go?"

I blushed at honey bunches,the nickname was just too cute to bare. It's like she's wanting me to fall for her.

"Just drive. We can go anywhere cutie." I replied feeling happier than I've ever been. From something so simple as a pet name.

We ended up driving to her house just to relax. I sat on her couch and she moved herself behind me placing me in between her legs. Letting me lean back into her as she held me in her warm arms.

"Are you ready to talk?" She said softly in my ear.

Again. 'Are you ready?'. I love to hear that.

I tell her I am and began explaining the events of the night before. Her mouth dropped,but only for a second. She made a quick facial expression like 'yeah,I can see that.' kinda look.

"So you're afraid of Stevie or you're mad at her?"

"I'm not mad at her. Well I am. I'm not. I don't know. She was just. He's my dad. She hurt my dad."

"Your dad hurt you all.." She spoke in an almost harsh tone

"Well I guess you're right. I guess that's why I'm not really mad. But what if those are her true colors. What if she's, insane?"

"I get that last night was traumatic. But she's not insane. You have to understand where she's coming from. She's already been through shit and he was putting her and you through more. She was tired of it. Besides she's pretty damn protective. Of anyone understand what she was doing last night it should be you. Remeber adoption day? You didn't even have a gun. You were strangling him Allie. They had to pull you off. Or he'd be a dead man. You both are extremely protective. You're almost the same person. Stevie is still the same Stevie you've always known. You've just seen her at worst,can you deal with it enough to see her at her best?"

"Whoa. You always know what to say. I'm lucky to have you... Um you know in my life and everything. Haha yeah."

"I'm lucky to have you too."

Without hesitation she pulled me in for a kiss. Locking those tender lips with mine. She's mesmerizing. She was taking the air right out of my lungs. It was okay sense I was breathing in the air from hers. This kiss was so intense it felt like fire filled the room. Absolutely electrofying.

She broke the kiss and looked at me with those marvelous eyes.

"Allie Nicole, I know we're bad at timing,but will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes,of course."

After she took me out for lunch she dropped me back off at Torey's. I figured it was time I told her goodbye because I had to go talk to Stevie and deal with this problem. Torey let me explain why I had to go so soon and Luke she's always is,she was understanding. Then of course she drove me home because my car was there. Not sure how it ended up back there but it had.

I made it to Ally and Stevie's, I mean my home. I give T a little kiss on the cheek and wave her goodbye as she drives away. She blows kisses at me. I felt like we were children again.

I approach the door to our house and as I reach to open the door. I freeze. I began to remeber Steph saying what I had done to my father. Then start to remeber all we've went through. Their life's were fine without mine. Maybe I'm more trouble then I'm worth. Then maybe Stevie wouldn't be like this in the first place. I thought to myself.

I start taking steps back from the door and begin walking down the road onto the highway. Not sure where I was going. All I knew is I had to go where I couldn't be a burden any longer.

I made good progress down the highway until Shannon and Cammie had pulled up beside me.

"I didn't even know you were awake it's so good to see you. I can't beleive the girls didn't tell us get in the car we'll give you and ride." Cammie said.

"No thanks. Um nice to see you guys too." I put my head down trying to make it obvious I wasn't want to see them.

"We will follow you until you get in this car Allie Nicole. You're 17 and we're god parents we have power iver you so ohhhhh." Shannon said.

Reluctantly I opened the backdoor and got in their car.