Chapter 5

Stephs POV

I called Ally and I couldn't get a hold of Stevie. It just kept dropping and dropping. All the sudden another moniter went off. Doctors came rushing in to attend to whatever was wrong with her. It all happened so fast I couldn't even speak. They kept asking me to leave the one but I kept trying to reach her. Soon doctors were pulling me out of the room.

I stood outside of the room pacing. Not having the strength to cry. Out of no where a gurney came running past me. "Stevie! Oh my god. STEVIE!" I cried out in desperation. Moonshine and Danny were crying almost out of breath. They stopped beside of me.

"What the hell happened is she gonna be okay? Please tell me she's going to be okay!" I wanted to cry the pain away. But I still didn't have the strength. Emotionally,I was too weak to let out a single tear. 

"We went out to the store to get a damn gift for Ally and Stevie cause all the shit they've been through. We found some psychopath bagging her head to the ground. There was so much blood. Danny there was so much blood!" You could hear in each syllable how lost she felt. She felt homeless I think. Stevie was always her go to. Her shelter in hard times. This time Stevie couldn't be there.

Moonshine wrapped her arms around me and mine followed. Danny then wrapped his around both of us. We all were caught in eachothers embrace trying to find some kind of solitude.

Danny released us. "Wait..." his voice cracked. "Why are you already out here we didn't even get to call Ally yet?" He cried while speaking this. Confused as he felt a pit grow in his stomach.

The doors to Allie's room went flying open. I grabbed on to the bed while running with all the doctors. I cried out to them for answers and received non. "Allie fight for me. Stevie is in shape too and we can't lose both of you. I can't live without you. You're life can't be iver yet we can't be iver yet we haven't even started. Fight for me fight for us fight for the bug youtibe family that adores you fight. Please!" I say still unable to cry. I had to let go at the double doors. I had to let her go.

"Fuck.  Fuck,fuck,fuck!" Danny screamed while pulling out his before perfect hair.

He sat down contuisly pull at his hair. Moonshine sat at the other side of him and I sat as well. Putting Danny in the middle. He layed back pulling us into his chest. Finally we all begun to cry together. Not being alone gave me that strength.

"Doctors,is Allie alright I'm tge emergency contact I got here as fast as I possibly could!" I heard someone cry. I looked up to see a familiar face that non of us were in the mood to see.

"Torey??" We all spoke loudly and in unison.

"What are you doing here? Is Stevie and Ally okay?! Please tell me they're okay. I can't deal with more right now." She could barely speak from crying so much. Her voice was weak.

"What are you doing here Torey?" Danny asked sincerely but firmly. After all he had always liked her,but his loyalty had to stay with Ally.

"I'm here for Allie. My Allie. Allie Nicole. I'm her emergency contact. I'm panicking I just need to know she's okay." She said still crying trying to gather herself together.

All of out mouths dropped.

"We know her,her and Stevie are in the O.R" Danny said looking down piecing hiself together.

"Torey?" Ally asked crying herself. Confused and angry.

"I'm not here for you. I'm her for someone I still love" Torey replied a but out of pain and anger.

"I'm sorry but I'm dealing with shit too. I don't have time for catch up. Not that I'm sure it be a good idea anyways." Ally said still crying and walking over to us.

"Is Allie Nicole okay? Is little me alright??"

"She's on her way to surgery I think." I try to tell her in a good way. Not that there's a good way to say this at all.

"Wait, surgery!? Danny you have git to tell me what happened to Allie sense you all seem to know her?!" Torey screamed confused that we all knew the person she was solely here for.

"Whoa. First,Danny,why are you and Moonshine here if it's just Allie? And how does Torey even on know her."
Her face was pale. She lost all her color.