Chapter 26

It's been ten years sense that day. I was right about something. We had a lot more obsticals to face,we had our hardships. We struggled with rent. Steph and I finally told everyone how much we truly loved eachother,in time Stevie and Ally accepted it.

Stevie and Ally were married in spring,May the 11. It rained that morning and Ally had given her another rose that Stevie now has in a frame. They live in a beautiful house in a wonderful neighborhood.

I live two houses down with Steph,they didn't let me get very far.
Especially now sense I'm carrying their child! It's a girl by the way!

Ally works in music industry writing music and she's trying to work her way up to become the singer of her works. While Stevie is doing what she's always done,only now she's speaking at seminars as an advocate for the lgbt+ community. As well as speaking for women's rights,curing aids,and everything she believes in. She's become a professional.

I'm not doing much work carrying their child,but I do have a job. I've created a home for the homeless. For kids who have been kicked out due to a number of reasons. It provides many things and the entire place works hard to help them figure out how to get jobs,take care of finances,ect. I'm doing for these children what Stevie and Ally have for me. It's struggling but Stevie is speaking about it and I'm sure we'll be doing better soon.

Over all,we're living our lives. We're growing and trying to better ourselves and the world around us. Shannon and Cammie are married now as well,and I still think of them as mothers,I a daughter they're still trying to look after. Danny works with Allison and is in a committed relationship with Tiffany Alvord. My biological parents have past and I've had Steph to help me grieve. Even after everything I miss them. Luckily I have this new life on the way.

I'm happy to have lived my life with you. Sharing all the details from our beginning to our end. I've found a home with them and they've helped me find my very own with me. Now that this story has come to an end, I just hope you remember that you can build your own family. If you're lost you'll be found,and sometimes you need to find yourself. I love you,and thank you for experiencing my journey of finding a home. I wish you the best.