The girl's claim

A/N

Once again this MAY BE a bit too racy for some readers. So if you're uncomfortable you can skip to my next authors note and I'll explain what happened in a more PG way.

Proceed with caution
******
THREE WEEKS PRIOR

"He didn't even mark you yet?" Kara tilts her head to the side asking this.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Caleb hasn't gotten back yet and stupid Idris won't tell me a thing.

"Marking you?" She says this like it was a common fact.

"I don't..."

"When a daddy wolf and a mommy-"

"The hell are you on Kara?"

"Before sex, mates get marked so the bond is almost complete. Mind links get formed then."

"What do you mean though? Marked?"
I almost yell, none of this has happened (thank God) yet. But my mind is boggled still. Caleb never brought any of this up.

"You really don't know?" her hybrid eyes shine with amusement.

I feel like she's mocking me almost, and through irritation, I give her no answer.

Finally she sighs, seeing that I wasn't joking. "Caleb has to bite you so that a mark will appear on your skin."

Pain? Nope, not happening. No way in hell.

"The fuck?!"
******
There are few moments in my life when I am truly paralyzed in fear. Like this one.

I couldn't fathom the amount of pain I was in for; and I've dealt with my fair share of pain. It's just that... Caleb wasn't like other targets or werewolves... he was intensely stronger in every sense. And although he may not want to hurt me-anymore at least-that still didn't mean I wouldn't be hurt.

I stare in shock as Caleb's canines drop lower, elongating themselves to sharp points.

I know realize what he is about to do.

"No no no no no.... Caleb please don't!" Tears run down my face, hot and desperate.

His eyes are too bright, meaning that his animalistic side was now in charge and that I have no say. I was no match for him. I posed no challenge to him, half-breed killer or not.

"You are mine. And now people will see you as such, forever." His voice was deeper and more harsh, but nevertheless it was still pleasuring to me.

I shook my head in fright. I had no idea how much this would hurt and I wasn't ready to find out.

I could see few possible outcomes; 1: I get marked, healthy, and with little pain; 2: I bleed out profusely and even Caleb cannot stop the flow, causing me to die in his arms. 

He snarls so loud that I am silenced instantly from his threat. "Good girl... good little mate... now stay very still."

"PL-" I beg, until I am shushed by his penetrating, impending self.

His teeth break the skin on the junction between my neck and shoulder. I scream loudly at the abrupt pain. He bites deeply and his lips cover the edges soaking up my dripping blood.

In that instant I belong to Caleb Arch, seventeenth Alpha to the Arch warrior pack. I am female Alpha and my soul is his. His soul is mine.

Every part of Caleb belongs to me; his body, soul, mind, his very own thoughts. Nothing is sacred because he is mine. His past, present, and future will be by my side.

As he bites harder, leaving his teeth in my neck, his hand rubs between my legs. I feel warmth shoot there in hot spurts.

"Ahh.." A startled sound escapes me. I have never been touched in such a way. Nor have I ever felt such immense pleasure. My body was up in complete flames as I felt the pain in my neck and the utter bliss between my thighs.

His eyes stalk me in awe. It's almost like he's never seen a girl in this state ever before.

I bite my bottom lip so I won't release another shameful sound.

He rubbed fast circles as I unconsciously rotated my hips into his talented hand.

Caleb was trying to distract me from the pain and it was working. I wonder if he cared enough to put me out of my misery.

"More..."I order him and he is already ahead of me, slipping his hand underneath my leggings so I can clearly feel his fingers digging into me and passing his thumb over the sensitive parts of me.

Finally his teeth retract from my skin, but he leaves his mouth there to lick up the remnants. Slow, leisurely swipes to leave me longing for much more.

I'm on cloud nine.

"Caleb...just...ugh...please let me go." I begged, looking into his beautiful eyes.

He moans at my words. "Anything." He promises.

Then his body pulls back and I let out a cry, only to find him tearing off my legging and underwear in one go.

I really should be angry at him, but in this moment he could literally be setting fire to my entire fucking wardrobe for all I cared.

"I'll make you feel better." His eyes stay trained intently on me as his hand lowers back to me, "I promise."

His lips cover mine, when one of his long, nimble, fingers enters me. I groan right into his kiss. His tongue distracts me in a passionate kiss, then abruptly sets another long finger into me.

The pleasure was so intense. He pulls his fingers out slowly and the sound can be heard in the room.

Then he plunges them back in, along with a third finger. The fit was so incredibly tight.

He does this over and over and over again. His hand was wet from me and that made slipping inside of me simply easier and hotter.

Caleb detaches himself from my mouth, "You can let go sweetheart," I clench hard against his fingers, trapping them inside of me.

"Please Caleb.." I'm not quite sure what I was begging for...but I knew that if I didn't get it, I would die of impatience.

"You're fine Alice," he grunts out reassuring me, "Completely fine."

Suddenly his pace slows and I can count the seconds between his assault. I gasp, feeling betrayed and let down.

"Caleb...harder..." I will honestly murder him if he doesn't-

"As you wish." He states firmly against my pouting lips.

Then his finger plunges deeply inside of me, with force. He's so entirely deep inside of me, pushing me towards the edge.

I grab onto his hair and tug harshly for something to hold me this earth. The silky feeling of his golden hair frustrated me to no end. I needed something immediately...if only I could find out where it was.

"What do you want sweetheart?" He questions, licking my mark, sending more heat down through me.

"Faster.." He does so and I can feel myself building up to a climax.

He laughs faintly at my bliss.

"Now be a good girl and do as I say, because now you belong to me." I listen intently do his every word, clenching at his glorious voice.

"Let go." He orders.

So I do, finding somewhere that was beautiful, not because I thought it was, but because it had to be.
*****
A/N

Basically Caleb just marked Alice by biting into her and they got to know each other more throughly (ha)

Questions?