three [new]

(sza, child's play)

"A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."
- Lana Turner

       It was half past seven and light was fading quickly

It was half past seven and light was fading quickly. The streetlamp flickered on.

Alex pressed her legs together.

"To the...?" The muscles in his arm jump while he drives. Silver eyes dart back and forth. He was anxious or excited, Alex couldn't decide but both made her satisfied. There was no way that he felt like she was feeling, but the thought that she effected him like he effected her was satisfying to no end.

"Left," she points, "we're on the...yeah here." She dug her nails into her palms, to keep from...Oh God. She swallows and tries to breathe throw her nose, slowly.

A hand curls around the back of her neck leaving a burning. "Alex." She turns to him and is for some reason not surprised by the look he gives her.

Darkened eyes don't meet hers, they trail down her face, down her neck where his hand lays claim, down past her collarbone. She whispers his name over and over until his lips tighten into a line.

"Stop," he orders and she does. He leans close into her, entirely quiet, his body trembling like he couldn't contain himself. "Make me," his other hand goes to the knot at her waist, untying it deftly, "stop."

Alex wants him to continue and lets him. He grunts and his mouth twists into a grimace as he pulls back.

"What?" she almost cries out when he pulls away.

"Is this okay?" he says in a normal, evened tone.

Alex nods eagerly, pushing the button to her unbuckle her seatbelt. A wave of desire slams through her chest and its all she can do not to swing her leg over to his seat and onto him. She settles for clutching onto his collar, griping and pulling him towards her with ease.

He was letting her, with a smile playing on his lips. Part of her felt so nervous and another part of her was going to shrivel and die if she didn't touch him.

Caleb's smile fades and his eyes close when she is just inches away from his mouth. "Is this okay?" She whispers, almost smiling in pride for not stuttering.

This sparks something in Caleb who lets out something between a growl and a grunt. He clenches his jaw and when Alex meet his gaze she sees nothing but irritation.

"Stop talking." Her mouth drops open. "Is your sister home?"

Alex shakes her head, "No, she works until ten-thirty. She'll get home at like eleven, I think."

He removes his hand from the back of her neck and ties her dress again. "Invite me in." This wasn't a request, it wasn't a suggestion, it was an order.

"Come on Mr. Comic Book," She is almost running to her door, unlocking it with shaky hands, feeling the heat of him on her back.

The door opens and she walks in and so does he and her back meets the back of the door. Its locked and dead bolted. Then he is upon her.

She wanted to turn on the lights, to see his eyes, but it wasn't necessary. His eyes almost glowed in the dark, like an animal in headlights. This should have worried her.

"Alex, I want to touch you, is that okay?" Even as he says this she knows that he couldn't possible have been asking for her permission.

She doesn't want to nod again, instead she surges forward, practically jumping into his arms so that she can be at eye level with him. His hands grab at her thighs and pull them to either side of his muscular waist. Then he starts walking, hardly straining under her weight. She knew that she wasn't the lightest of girls, she wasn't big or anything but she was far from being described as lithe like her sister.

He sits down on her couch and she is straddling him, with the length of her dress skimming her upper thighs. She can hardly see him, but she'd assume that he was expecting her to make the next move. He wanted more of her approval.

F.uck it. Then full bottom lip is being placed between hers. His hands pressed her flush against him, she sucked harder, grabbing his jaw to keep him from moving. It clenched beneath her touch. When his mouth started to move under hers she released his lip.

For the second time that night he undid her dress, but this time he slipped the dress off of her shoulders and let it fall down to her waist. His eyes fell onto her chest, still covered in her bra, then down to her stomach, flaring with want. Her eyes widened with confusion.

A single hand thumbs the skin that spills over her cup. Her chest was heaving up and down with her panting. Warmth spread deep in her stomach, then between her legs.

His other hand, she felt it, snaked around her ribs, both hands grab her by her ribs and lift her up and onto him. She laughs out of his eagerness, then he does too.

Has he done this with other girls? she thinks when he unclasps her bra.

Does he hold them this close? She wants to shrink when she realizes that he can see her perfectly in the darkness. She doesn't know how, but she knows that he can see every inch of her in the darkness. He lets out of low sigh, his palm running over her breasts.

Do they like this too, the other girls, do they whimper like I do because it feels too good?

"Caleb," she whines, thrusting her chest up into his roaming hands.

Then his mouth goes to one of her breasts. "Oh God, Caleb," something about doing this in the dark made her more vocal and confident. His lips pull her deep into his warm mouth.

She threads her hands into his hair and presses his head flush against her.

His lips leave her, seeking for more of her skin, between her breasts, on her other breast, up her collarbone, her jaw, the corner of her open mouth.

"F.uck," he swears, "you're so f.ucking-" she never found out what she was because his lips go back to their path.

Her neck, up and down. His hands grab at her ass, keeping her from moving against him - she hadn't even realized she was doing that.

His teeth, sharp, are felt on her neck. She, of course, likes this. Until she doesn't.

I don't think he does this with other girls.

His hands are grabbing at her ass, her hands are still in his hair when his teeth descend and immerse themselves in her neck.

Please God tell me he doesn't do this with other girls.

a/n

this chapter is shorter because the second part is longer and doesn't fit

LSM