The girl who bleeds

not edited

Song: Casual Affair, Panic at the Disco.
______
Standing there. Really standing there is my blonde six-foot-six mate. Towering over everything. I cannot remember what it had been like to be in his presence.

My eyes take in his appearance. Dark dress pants and a white button up; both ironed to perfection.

I let my eyes drift and stick on his feet though. I can't look at his face or shining eyes. He almost scares me for some reason.

He rushed forth quicker than I'd ever thought possible. I don't even have time to say anything or retreat in on myself.

His arms find me and shove me against the wall. My head bangs against it but all I can feel are the tingles and shocks from the bond.

Lips are pressed to my neck and I bit my bottom lip harshly. His hard chest is so close to mine.

"Why?" He says and I'm confused.

"What?" I breathe.

He ignores me.

I repeat myself but I know he won't reply.

Once again his plush lips find my arched neck. His hands grab me frantically.

"Ow," I let out. His fingers dig deeper into me. It's like he likes it.

I pull away from him. His hand whips across my face. "You wouldn't fucking dare." He warns and I feel myself freezing.

"Caleb," I plead, "it hurts." I can't find it in me to push him away because I missed the skin-to-skin contact. Missed it like a drug. Even with tears of pain and a reddened cheek I miss him.

He's very close to me. I feel his warm breath on my neck as he pushes me against the wall. This time my head bangs against the wall painfully.

I gasp and look up at him. His hair is perfect, not one honey colored strand out of place. I notice a scar on his cheekbone that he either recently inherited or covered up. But his eyes and lips terrify me.

Silver eyes that once looked at me with adoration look at me with satisfaction.

He's smiling to. Full chapped lips pulled into the brightest smile. Like he's won a prize.

"Does it?" He asked suddenly concerned. One of his hands touches my temple. His long fingers distract me from the conversation as they weave gently into my hair.

"Yeah." He hurt me. Actually hurt me.

I feel a vibration against my body and I assume that it was a growl. A growl of anger directed toward himself.

I was wrong though, because it wasn't a growl at all.

It was a laugh.

"I hurt you didn't I sweetheart?" His smile widens making the scar and his cheekbones standout.

My mouth drops in pure shock. I nod slowly.

He pulls his hand away from my hair and I see blood.

My blood. He made me bleed from when I hit my head.

"Good."

Why won't he move closer to me? Am I that disgusting.

He leans into me. His nose touches mine.

I love him. I love him.

His next three words did not cause my heart to soar but his voice saying it is glorious.

"I hate you."

___________
A/N
Well there's that.

Song- causal affair, panic at the disco

LSM