The girl who becomes gilded

Song: Flawless, The Neighbourhood.
____________
I gasped our loud, bolting straight up and sputtering up a hot liquid substance. The substance was being poured over my bare body, scolding my skin.

My screams soon filled the air as more was poured onto me. It felt like it was literally burning the skin off my body.

The liquid began to get heavier and firmer. Soon I could do nothing.

I started to pant and gasp desperately for air. My lungs were burning, feeling as if they were about to collapse on me.

"Help!" I tried to croak, yet nothing would come out. I was paralyzed, stuck to bear with the torture.

The pain began to become unbearable and I fought to open my eyelids that were practically sewn shut.

When I finally tore them open I saw exactly what was happening with my body. Boiling, liquid gold was being poured onto my body. The gold covered every part of me. I pushed back the urge to panic.

I was being gilded.

*****

"Now, where do you think you are going to?"

"Away from you, what else?" I spat, dragging my skinny body, back on my hands. The cold concrete made it uncomfortable. But then again I would rather be on the frosty floor than in his warm bed.

"Not this time," he lifted my body into his arms ignoring my kicks and punches that had no affect on him whatsoever, "I am going to have you."

He pulled off my tattered shirt and threadbare shorts in a second while I squirmed. I didn't want this at all. I scream burst through me. I was just so disgusted with what was happening.

I had been fighting him for a week straight, trying to keep myself pure. But when you are starving too death, tortured and been kidnapped with one of your sisters....it sure gets difficult.

"Please don't!" I begged as he ripped my hands away from my chest.

He scoffed and sent a cruel smirk my way, "Keep fighting, it only makes it better."

Running a long finger down my cheek and cupping it he leaned in.

"Stop..." I murmured weakly. Tears were now muffling my words. They were hot and burning.

Cold, blue eyes assessed my motions. A smile tugged at his lips as he got closer. I twisted my head to the side, trying to keep him away from me.

A large hand gripped my hair forcefully. I whimpered in pain and he smashed his lips into mine.

The kiss was closed and demanding...not the least bit romantic. He bite harshly on my bottom lip, hard enough to draw blood, until I opened my mouth to scream out in displeasure.

His hot tongue was shoved into my mouth and practically down my throat.

I felt his hands clasp onto my butt, pulling me closer. My hands protested. Beating and slamming at his chest. Nothing.

At last I settled for kicking him in the groin. He sank to the ground clutching his manhood. I fell to the floor also...except mine wasn't as graceful. My head hit the floor with a bang and my body crumpled along with it.

He came back up. His azure eyes filled with rage, face contorted in anger.

"If I can't have you," suddenly his face lit up with a new found excitement. I felt my stomach drop to the floor. "I'll have to settle with your sister."

Darren left the room in search of Audrey.

*****

"Gilded,"I say the second I woke up.

Caleb rushed to my side, "What did you say?" his eyes were clouded with anger.

"Gilded." I whispered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Song- Flawless, The Neighborhood

LSM