What Are Sisters For?

Demi's home from tour today and you can't wait to see her. Lately, life has been completely shit and your boyfriend of nine months decided he didn't love you anymore and dumped you for your so called 'best friend'. It sucks, you gave him everything; your love, your time, your virginity. You honestly thought he was the one and you guys would end up getting married one day, but it's as if that was all a lie and he only wanted you for one thing.

"Y/N, Demi will be here any minute. Come downstairs and wait with your sisters!" your mom says through your door before her faint footsteps head downstairs.

You look at yourself in the mirror, seeing the black mascara running down your face. You look a mess. Demi can't see you like this. Quickly heading into the bathroom, you remove your make up hoping it'll make you look a little better but your eyes are still puffy and red.

Giving up on trying to look better, you head downstairs and wait with everyone else. You want to be excited about seeing Demi, it's just that you've felt nothing but depressed since Tyler broke things off. You've spent your days hiding out in your room, lying under your bed covers to shut out the world. You hardly eat anymore either, and no it's not an eating disorder, you just don't feel hungry.

"DEMI! Maddie yells, tearing you away from your thoughts and to your sister who's being tackled to the ground.

You let out a laugh at the sight; Demi lying on her back with Maddie lying directly on top of her, smothering her in kisses. It's hilarious. After a couple more minutes of Demi's laughter filling the house, Maddie lets her go and you put out your hand for Demi to take.

"Thanks baby" she says while smiling up at you, causing you to smile back.

"It's so good to see you" you sigh, pulling your older sister into your embrace before burying your head in her neck. You can feel yourself wanting to cry but you refrain, this is meant to be a happy moment.

"I missed you too pretty girl, we've got some catching up to do" Demi replies, winking at you as you make eye contact and your heart instantly drops.

She means she wants to talk about your boyfriend; the one who's now your ex but she doesn't know that. Great.

You try and hold in your tears by biting on your lower lip but it's no use. The tears are already falling and you can't seem to be able to stop them before running upstairs and into your room. Collapsing on the bed face first, you cry while clutching onto your now tear soaked pillow. You just want to forget him.

"Y/N?" Demi knocks, waiting for you to reply but you don't. Instead, you just cry louder. "I'm coming in" she announces, and soon you feel a hand on your back as the bed dips slightly.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Demi asks as you move to your side, exposing half your face to your older sister. "Oh Y/N, talk to me" she says, her eyes holding so much sympathy and hurt for you.

"Tyler broke up with me" you cry while trying to catch your breath. "He said he didn't love me anymore and then I found him making out with Jenny."

"Jenny as in your best friend?" Demi questions, her voice sounding mad.

You nod in response before falling into another round of tears. Demi move off the bed, and soon she's lying behind you - almost like spooning - while her fingers run through your hair.

"I'm so sorry Y/N, you don't need a guy like that in your life" she says before turning you to face her, and you instantly hide your crying face in her chest.

"But I love him. Demi I gave him everything. I even gave him my v-"

You stop yourself in panic. You can't tell her that. She'll kill you if she knew you had sex with someone. Yeah you're legal, but you don't think Demi will want to know that her little sister's been having sex. You wouldn't want to know when Maddie has.

"Your virginity?" she questions, but you don't reply. "Y/N I'm not dumb. I know y'all had sex. You'd been going out for a long time. I just need to ask one thing though."

You look up at her as she gives you a serious look. "Yeah?"

"You guys were always safe right? I mean, I'm not gonna be an aunt anytime soon am I?" she asks, and you can't help but giggle a little.

"Yes we were safe, and no don't worry. You're all good" you reply, shaking your head as Demi laughs with you.

"Okay good" she giggles. "But seriously Y/N, he isn't worth it. You're far too beautiful for him, it's his loss. I mean look at you" she exclaims, causing you to blush.

"What?"

"Are you kidding me Y/N?! You're gorgeous! If I was a guy and not related to you, I would" she tries to say with a straight face, but you both end up laughing.

"Oh my God, Demi don't that's gross" you shudder, still laughing while your sister smiles down at you. "Why are you smiling at me?"

"I just love hearing you laugh. I want my little sis to be happy. And you'll get through this, I know your heart's hurting but I'll get you through this. Hey, maybe I can set you up with Nick?" she winks, and you immediately bury your face back into her chest.

You've had the biggest crush on Nick for as long as you can remember and Demi always teases you for it.

"Awww, you're blushing" she giggles while you shake your head.

"I am not!" you reply while pushing away from her. "But I mean hey, hook a girl up" you add with a laugh, causing Demi to do the same.

"I will try my hardest" she replies before pulling you into a hug.

"Thanks Dem" you mumble against her shoulder, causing her to hold you tighter.

"It's okay Y/N, what are sisters for?"