Body Say

The stage lights shine down on you, the vibrations from the sound system rushing up through your ankles and into your legs. You will never get over this feeling; the feeling of knowing that you are living your dreams. Looking up at the crowd, thousands of eyes stare back at the stage, people holding up banners and screaming with excitement as the bass intensifies. They know what's about to happen, and you feel the adrenaline rushing through your body as the lights start to dim. Demi's voice fills the arena as the beat to Daddy Issues starts. Fans scream as their idol appears, and you can't fight the smile that forms on your face as you glance over at your friend, who is absolutely in her element. You both are.

It's hard to believe that all of this is real. You're actually the choreographer for Demi's word tour. It all happened so fast. One day you were teaching your class some choreography to Sorry Not Sorry, totally shocked when Demi herself walked into the studio. Yeah you lived in a part of LA where there were celebrities appearing everywhere, but your dance class? Unreal.

She told you that she had been following your dance videos on youtube for a while, noticing that you took inspiration from a lot of her songs. You couldn't help but blush a little when she told you that. It couldn't have been more than 2 weeks since that visit when you received a call asking you to join her on tour as the lead dancer and choreographer. You remember screaming down the phone with Demi's laugh filling your eardrums while you clutched your phone, not believing your luck.

The entire experience has been incredible. Words can't even describe how happy and grateful you are to have a job like this. You've been able to bring some of your own dancers from the studio on this journey with you, and even made some new ones, Demi included. It's crazy how close the two of you have become over the fast few months of tour. You tell each other everything, have movie nights in each other's bunks, you even spend your time off at her house since your family don't live close by. You're both completely comfortable around each other, until tonight.

Demi is performing Body Say, and this is your solo number with her. No other dancers, just you and Demi on stage. In a bed. You don't know what shifted. Normally, you'd both giggle as you seductively sit on Demi's lap, rotating your hips and running your fingers through the brunette's hair. It was all some harmless fun and the fans love it. But tonight, you find yourself nervous to touch her, to be in close proximity to her.

"If l had it my way, I would take the lead. And if I had it my way, I would take you deep. If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest. Show you all the red lace underneath this dress."

You know this is your cue to crawl over to her on the bed. You've done this countless times at every other show. You know the steps, but your brain has given up on you. Willing yourself to move, you slowly make your way over to the brunette, who hasn't taken her eyes off of you. You can see that she's a little confused, wondering what's going on, but you try to shake it all away and get back into your dancer mindset.

"And our eyes are crossing paths across the room. There's only one thing left for us to do.

You can touch me with slow hands. Speed it up, baby, make me sweat. Dreamland, take me there 'cause I want your sex. If my body had a say I wouldn't turn away. Touch, make love, taste you. If my body told the truth, baby I would do just what I want to."

You're on Demi's lap, her free hand on your hip. Your breath is shaky as you look into her brown orbs. There's something seriously different about this performance, and you know it isn't just you feeling it. Demi's hand feels like fire against your skin and you curse the tiny outfit you have on for allowing the skin to skin contact. Normally during this part, you would place your hand confidently on Demi's neck as she throws her head back. But tonight, your hand trembles as your fingers softly caress her cheek. Her breathing hitches a little and you feel her hand tighten against your skin. Your hips automatically buck forward, and you try your hardest to keep it somewhat PG.