Confessions

Okay, if people could see you right now then they'd probably be wondering why you're running around your room like a headless chicken. Your answer? Because Demi is coming to see you today and you happen to have the biggest crush on her. Yes, your best friend. Yes, you're screwed.

You and Demi have been best friends since you could walk. You went to the same kindergarten and have been together ever since she ended up being homeschooled.

People often think that with Demi's fame constantly increasing that she doesn't make time for the people back home, but they're wrong. You and Demi keep in contact everyday, texting whenever you both can; whether you're working at the book store or she's on tour. You won't deny that it's difficult to be away from each other, but it makes the moments like this even more amazing, even if you have slightly lost my mind.

"Y/N calm the hell down, Demi doesn't care what you wear" you mutter to yourself while rummaging through your closet of never ending clothes, even though you can't seem to find one single item of clothing nice enough.

You eventually settle on a black band tee shirt before slipping on your ripped skinny jeans, followed by a choker necklace and your friendship bracelet from Demi. It's a black band with a moon piece; hers has a star. You got them back when you were ten years old, and you wear yours every single day.

A knock on the front door breaks you away from your trip down memory lane, and you mentally kick yourself for sleeping in because you didn't get a chance to put make up on.

"Great, I look disgusting" you say to your reflection in the mirror, grimacing at yourself.

"Y/N! Open the damn door!"

Laughing at Demi's impatience, you tear yourself away from the mirror and hurry to let her in. You can't help but feel nervous. It's been a few months since you last got to see each other in person because of her tour, and the fact that you didn't have time to make myself look somewhat decent only adds to your anxiety.

"Y/N! I've missed you so much pretty girl!" Demi squeals at you the second the door is open. You feel her arms wrap around your neck and you immediately reciprocate, all while trying to calm yourself down after hearing her pet name for you.

You guys always called each other cute names, like sweetheart or baby, it's just your way of showing friendly affection you guess. You don't like to think too much into it because you know you'll just get carried away.

"Hey Dem" you whisper, enjoying the embrace of your best friend. "I've missed you so much. And you'll be glad to know I already have our favorite TV show set up to rewatch" you add, reluctantly pulling away from your hug to smile at her.

"Greys Anatomy?" she quizzes, looking at you so intensely that you worry you might pass out. You nod in response, causing her to grin at you widely. "You are perfect!"

You try to hide the blush forming on you cheeks as she intertwines your fingers, leading you up to your bedroom. You take your usual spots; yourself on the left hand side of the bed and Demi on the right hand side, before getting comfortable.

"By the way, you look prettier without makeup" she tells you, and you look up at her in shock.

"Are you kidding? I look like ass."

"Well, then you look like a cute ass" she replies, giggling at her own words. You subconsciously roll your eyes at her before pressing play on the controller.

You rest your head on Demi's shoulder; like you always do, and she locks her fingers with yours; like she always does. You have a very affectionate friendship, always wanting to be close to each other. You love it, but it's also the death of you because of the feelings you have for her. It doesn't exactly help matters.