Love At First Sight

Its the first day of highschool and I'm so excited I've been dreaming about going to 9th grade since 6th grade.

"OMG, were freshmen Lisa!"My sister kiwi said,"HOPEFULLY, I can find a pretty girlfriend".

"You will don't worry about that but theres alot of immature guys so I probably won't find any boyfriend". I said, "We should get going,come on."

Our mom dropped us off in front of the school and we started walking.The school was huge, much bigger than the junior high.Me and my sister have 7 classes and we had 4 of them together so 3 not.
As she was walking to her class,I got lost and couldn't find my English class,and as I was looking for it I seen a beautiful guy. He had dark brown hair,dark brown eyes,he looked like he weighed 130-40 ish and I never seen someone so beautiful. He was walking towards me to talk to me.

"Hi,I'm Jake,and what's your name?", he asked

"I'm Lisa and do you know were room,umm, 214 is at"?

"That's my class too, you can walk with me".

"Okay" I said.

As we were walking all I can feel is butterflies in my stomach and chills up my spine , for me to be 14 and already be in love is intense, especially on the first day of school. Me and Jake didn't talk much after he showed me too my 3 classes. School was over and before I left jake said,

"Hey did I do a good touring job?" He said in a humorous way

"Ha,yeah thanks" I said

"I guess you already made a friend"

"Yup,I guess my first guy friend today, see you tomorrow"

"Bye" he said

"Bye".

I told my sister about what happened.

"Kiwi,I seen this beautiful guy today his name is Jake and he claimed to be my friend but, I never felt thus way towards a guy,what about you?"

"Well first I'm happy you found your crush for this year, and I seen this gorgeous lady she had green eyes,dark red brown hair and she looked liked she weighed around 120,she was so beautiful" kiwi said .

"I'm happy we will be getting a relation this year" I said.

After we were done talking we walk out of school to our mom's car and drove home.

[NOTE FROM AUTHOR:Read my sister book Green, by billjoe30].