Really?

[NOTE FROM AUTHOR:I will be skipping to December 2nd now].

So far me and jake have been friends with each other for 3-4 MONTHS! And I still haven't told him my feelings yet. But I need to real soon.
Today I wore my white-creamed sweater and my black leggings and black ankle boots and had my hair in a high pony and me and kiwi went to eat breakfast.

[Jakes view]

Today is going to be the day that I'm going tell Lisa my feelings for her I need too everyone in the school thinks were a couple but I have to make it official today I'm going to wear my Letterman's jacket my dark blue jeans and my black timberlands.and I'm going to put on my Axe she likes so much.

[My view]

Me and kiwi were talking on our way into the school.

"I'm so happy me and Tara are friends now because I can talk to her mom more often and I think she starting to like me". Kiwi said

"Great,I'm happy for you, but I'm nervous".

"Why?"

"Because today I'm to tell jake how I feel about him what if he doesn't feel the same".

"He does have you not heard the rumors, people are you guys love not like loveee each other I guess you've been blinded".

"But were friends,I thought he only loved me as a friend but now I know but there rumors so they could be fake but I'll find out today".

As I was walking kiwi went to talk with Tara and is went to my locker and make was coming I got a-zillion butterflies as he was making his way through the crowd and he came to me to talk".

"Um, hi I need to talk to you".

"Do you think now is a good time?"

"Well,I can't wait later,I've been wanting to tell you this but I love you".

"You do?!, jake I love you,too!".

After that me and him hugged each other and kissed, finally I felt chills through my back and then everyone knew about our relationship an thought we were and awesome couple.