I love you...

By now I didn't know,what to do my 14 year old relationship has gone too far. Kiwi got Jennifer to be her girlfriend and hopefully Tara dosent get crazy. I got dressed and today was December 8th and I thought it was a beautiful day it was around 5:00 and dark but all I could see outside is the glistening snow and all the Christmas decorations so I told mom I was going to visit kiwi,but I was really going to lance so I put in my pink sweater, black leggings and my black uggs and put my hair in a high pony, and left. I texted lance and told I was coming and he said okay I have something for you I didn't know what it was but I was excited. Just thinking about him gave me a chill up my spine. I arrived at his door and he answered.

"You look beautiful". He said

"Thanks,you look handesome your self".

I said every word blushing,it was so romantic and beautiful outside. I didn't want to go inside.

"One sec let me grab my shoes".

I wasn't even thinking about what Jake did or anything,all I could focus on was lance.

Later on....

Me and lance were walking around the city no one was out and it was so peaceful and amazing outside.

"Its pretty our here isn't it".

"Yea, probably the prettiest".

"Not as pretty as you,here wanted to give you this".

He gave me a gorgeous diamond necklace with a light pink heart and on the back of it said "lances loves you". I almost cried,but that would be embarrassing, so instead I hugged and kissed him he was happy and i was too. After 45 minutes we back to his house.

He made us hot chocolate, and h turned off the lights and open the window so all we could see was the lights outside we started to talk.

"I know if you were with any guy you think they were lying to you but,I never loved anyone like you before ever.

"I love too,but I don't understand".

"What?"

"Why would you be in love with me?"

"Why wouldn't I be,why wouldn't any guy be?"

"I mean there are probably prettier than me and you picked me?"

"Lisa,almost every guy wants to be with you, and every girl wants to be you".

"Same for you but know except for every girl wanting to be you ha"

"I like your laugh"

Then me and him started at it again with kissing and but this feeling wasn't the usual tingling feeling it was more of a smooth,soft feeling.Then we went to his room and(and you know what),then went back downstairs and he said.

"I love you".

"I love you,too".

We started kissing again, and on, and on,and onnnn,then we stop and I left. I was walking thinking about,wow I never felt like this before. Then,I seen Jake with a girl I knew who so stuck-up and so jealous of me her named was Nikki she had jet black hair place green eyes and was so mean to mean since the beginning of 9th grade. I knew I shouldn't been jealous but I couldn't help, I mean he surprisely kiss and now he's with my worst enemy I felt so angry that I could...,and then it hit me I knew how Jake felt when he walked in with me making out with lance I felt like a monster I felt ughh I has to hurry and get home because I would just had a nervous breakdown I front of them I had to talk to Jake and tell him.

I text him.

"Hey,can we talk".

"Sure."

"I'm so sorry about me and lance".

"Its fine".

"No,tonight I seen you and Nikki and I understood how you felt".

"I loved really loved you did you love me?"

"Of course I did, I don't know what came over me maybe I young and so much around me".

"I know I shouldn't have said that stuff and also".

"What?"

"I had feelings for Nikki when I was with you, it was an on and off thing".

"Wow,um, I guess we weren't made for each other".

"Yea,I guess not".

"Well I guess this is bye,you have Nikki and I have lance".

"Okay,but I still love you".

"Ha,love you too".

I felt like a new person me and Jake confessed our secrets and finally I could feel like great about being with lance, I hop it stays like this.