Don't Go!

I was re-reading the letter, and then kiwi yelled at me.

"Lisa, that your boyfriend, hes leaving tonight, why aren't you doing anything?!".

"Kiwi chill, I don't know him its, fine". I said smiling.

"Yes you do!"

"Whatever, can we go".

Me and kiwi drove back to her house and it was 6:43pm, and I couldn't stop thinking about Jake, why was I, I didn't even know him, but, honeslty, I didn't care I got to my car, and got Starbucks, and sat down at one of the benches. When I was on my phone, a girl with jet black hair, and she came and next to me, and hugges me.

"Im so, sorry about lance, and Jake".

"What are you talking about?"

"Amnesia, Jake doesn't leave till tonight, ok?".

"Okay".

She got up,got on coffee, and left. I was getting reakly annoyed about this Jake guy who is this guy, like seriously. I never met this guy in my life except for the hospital hes, super hot, but, still don't like him, know him.

Later on at 8:00pm,me,kiwi,Jennifer, and tara went out to eat at LakeShore Grill, it was really fancy, with a live classic music group,and I loved it.

"Did you get any text from Jake?" Kiwi asked .

"I don't know this guy, so can you please stop talking about him, please?" I said trying to be calm.

"O-okay". Kiwi said, forcing a smile.

I felt bad because I wante to know why this gut was so important too everyone,but I was going to have fun tonight. When we got home I took a shower, and went to my bedroom.
I was trying to go to sleep, but I had Jake on my mind, why it was 11:04pm and I still couldn't go to sleep. Then I turned on the radio and a nice slow song came, and I had a feeling I heard this song before,I got up and danced, it was snowing outside then, I stopped I started to remember the cabin and I was remembering this guy dancing with me and then It was Jake! My boyfriend Jake Bilard. I hurried up and put on my hoodie and boots with my sweatpants and ran, and got the first keys which was Jennifer's, and left, I backed iut the driveway as fast as I could and drove to the airport.
There was a traffic Jam so, I got out the cars and ran past the cars, into the airport, looking around for Jake, I looked the time schedule for South Carolina the plane was going to leave in 5minutes I had I find him

"Lisa!!!".

I turned around and seen Jake I ran to him as I jumped into his arms, kissing him.

"I thought I wad going to lose you". Jake said.

"I thought I was never going to hear or see you again". I said looking into his watery eyes.

I kissed him again.

"Im sorry I never told you about the video and I want to explain a-".

"Don't explain, Im just glad to be with you".

We both left back into the car and went back to kiwi's.I left a note parked Jennifer's Car and took my car and Jake drove us to the new house in Bloomfield Hills. I was so happy we were together.

"This is our new life". Jake said

"Im happy, about it".

"I love you".

"I love you". I said.

We held hands and went into the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Overall,I fell, in love with my best friend, we had secrets, and crazypeople and heartbreaks, but I knew Jake was my prince. When I turned 18, I got engaged to Jake were getting married next fall, and we loved each other. And we will always be together,bye!