More than just friends

Today I'm so excited to see Jake even though I only knew him for half a day I knew he was true love,hopefully. I wanted to nice since today is an actual full day so I wore a a dark blue T-shirt,dark blue jeans,black flats and my hair was in a high pony. I don't wear lots of makeup so today I wore mascara eyeliner,eyeshawdow, and ChapStick. After, I got dressed me and kiwi went to the kitchen to eat breakfast.

[Jakes point of view]

Yesterday I seen such a beautiful girl named Lisa. She was gorgeous. I want to look and smell good for her good thing my mom got me my new Axe kit. I have to get to school I can't wait to see her.

[My view]

When mom dropped us off me and kiwi walked in to the school. It was filled with every single student it was like a Taylor Swift concert. Me and kiwi walked to our lockers and Jakes locker was next to mines and so was kiwi's and as I was putting my stuff in my locker Jake and I started to talk.

"You look pretty today" Jake said

"Thanks you don't look bad yourself, and you smell good, new Cologne?"

"Yeah,its the new Axe, but I'm just to much man for this school".

"Haha, yea right Jake and the award for the new joker is Jake Bilard".

"I have to class talk to you later?"

"Duh,bye"

Jake positioned his arms out for an hug and of course I hugged them, but this wasnt no ordinary hug we he'll this for 3 minutes and as we were hugging I took deep breaths of his Axe treasuring every second, every moment holding o to him like I'de never let go.

[Jake's view]

As I hugged her I slowly,deeply smelled her sweet perfume taking in the aroma of her like I never want to let her go.

[My view]

Eventually,we had to let go and when we did we smiled at each other and went to our classes.
When I went to my first class,which was math. I talked to kiwi and Tara (PS.Tara is the daughter of kiwis crush and kiwis crush is named Jennifer and if you want o know why kiwi is talking to her daughter read kiwis story which is called Green by billjoe30).
Anyway, I told laura about the hug but didn't pay attention but I couldn't Blane her I know she was trying to get close with Tara and I was sitting at my desk thinking this is reality and I'm in love with jake.

[Jakes view]

I was at my desk thinking I'm in love with Lisa.