He loves me,he loves me not

All I'm thinking in my head is Lance,Lance,Lance, like my minds a broken record keeps on repeating, reapting of the images when me and laance were kissing. I didn't even care or thought about Jake but,he's so sweet and kind I don't want to to see him heartbroken. But I texted Jake to tell him,hope he doesn't take it rough.

Me--Hi,we need to talk.

Jake--sure,what is it?

Me--Um,its not really easy to say this but...

Jake--im breaking up with you, sorry,lisa.

Me--wait,your breaking up with me?

Jake--i love but I feel like we weren't made for each other.

Me--uh,ok

Jake--i still love you bye.

Me--bye.

I was very happy he broke up with me,but I was still devastated because he broke up with me, I mean I was suppose to break up with him, but I knew I shouldn't mind,so I went to bed.
The next morning kiwi told me she kissed Jennifer I was so happy for her and Tara is pregnant she only 14 wow.
Later on I went to Lances house.Lance answered.

"Hi,gorgeous". Lance said.

"Ha,can I come in?"

"Of course".

As we were walking in I told him.

"I was going to tell Jake,but he broke up with me first".

"Really,how could he,your perfect".

I blushed because hearing him say that about me was great.He seen me blush,he moved my hair behind my ear and then he whispered in my ear..

"Your perfect to me".

I blushes even more. After he whispered in my ear,he kissed me. I felt the tingling sensation of his lips touching mines and then he laid me down and got on top and we started a full fledge make out.Then,Jake walked in and with a gasp lance got up and tried to explain.

"Jake,its not what it looks like".

"Why with my ex, you knew I still loved her,you knew I still had feelings for her!"

"I didn't know jake I swear!"

I never seen neither of then this upset before especially jake I couldn't do anything but say something.

"Lisa,how could you?"

"Me,your the one who broke up with me!"

"I said I love you"

"Well it was pretty confusing if you break up with me then still think you have feeligs for me this is your fault not mine".

"Yea, it was my fault being with you".

After he said that he slammed the door and left. I would have never thought of jake saying that to me,I never felt so horrible in my life,I couldn't help but cry,what have I done!

"Lisa is okay,everything will be fine"

I couldn't anything but stand there and cry then lance came to me and hugged me when he did I felt much better I wiped my face and he kissed me once again.

"You still look beautiful when you cry".

I felt so safe with him after we kissed and then I left. As I was walking jake came up behind m,turned me around then kissed me and kept going in my head I was saying stop but couldnt then I pushed him away and starting running home. I couldn't believe that happened.All could think about is does he love me or not.
I need to know.