Kiss & Tell

After that huge expressing our feelings me and jake loved each other like no other today I was going to his house after school kiwi told mom that's me and her were going to Tara's ,so kiwi went to Tara's and I went to jakes.

"My parents aren't home there at some hotel for a business convention".

"Oh,do you have any siblings?"

"My brother lance but he's always at his friend Noahs house, so we're all alone"

I never felt so nervous, yet excited before I mean we used to be friends now we're an item. After he said those words he leaned in for a kiss and I leaned in and we're both kissing now (making out) for about 10 minutes but its was heating up pretty fast he was so sweet and I knew I can trust him. We were still kissing,hugging and I think it was getting to the part of you know (it rhymes with ex) but I stopped him.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Embarrassing to say but, yes I am, why are you?"

"I'm 14 of course I am"

"Well I'm 14 too so I am too".

I never felt so safe and secure with anyone else before
So of course we start at it again with the kissing and hugging and the (rhymes with ex) part but,(we didn't actually do it), and he's amazing kisser and so on and so on.
After didn't feel awkward or anything I felt so free now.

"Am I a good kisser?"

"Yes,am I?"

"I'm pretty sure if I kissed you for 20 minutes straight."

"I have to meet up with kiwi at the park and I really enjoyed it ."

"Okay,I love you".

"I love you, too."

After we said I love you too each other we hugged each other and kiss,but it seemed everytime we kiss turns into a make out session and it start getting heating up but we have to stop to cool it down,then when we're done I had to leave.

[Jakes view]

I feel so, I can't explaine, even though I didn't lose my virginty I felt like I did something extraordinary , the love of my life and I feel great I never felt so much heat as we were pressed up against each other and our kisses they turn from sweet to sour and this is all happening at 14 it feels it be when were juniors but its fine I love it,....I love her.

[My view]

I told kiwi all about it and she was shocked and happy she also got a secret girlfriend too but I knew me and jake will be perfect together because I love him,like no other,I always will.