Decisions

3:54pm, Still don't kbiw if I should go meet Jordan, I feel weird and digusted with myself, 3 guys?!, I mean seriously I need to chill. Well I don't know, Im going to text Jordan.

Me--Hey, I can't come today.

Jordan--Why?

Me--Because Im sick, with a cold.

Jordan--okay, bye.

Me-later.

Well that was easier said than done. Hopefully this is will work out. I just can't trust any guys right now, I mean Its all just a big blur, one crazy blur.I will never talk to Jake after what he did to me. Lance is still wanting me and Jordan seems pretty normal, and hot, but I can't deal with these "men" right now.
I decided to hang out with Kiwi today, w decided to go to Red Robins, and we started to talk on our way there.

"So have you been?" Kiwi asked.

"Oh, fine, I'm going to take a break from guys, there was and is still too much going on".

"I know but you can, get away from that stuff for a while now".

"Yea, I definitely need this, recovery session, right now".

We arrived and me and Kiwi got a turkey burger and fries, with strawberry lemonade. I was so much fun, after we went to the arcade. It was a fun, when we got home. Kiwiw decided to stop by at the teachers house. And Tara, Jennifer, anf Sarafina with went out too, once again I was alone, I got some ice cream, and sat down and turned on Netflix, I turned it on The Duff and watched it, has soon as I was in the middle of it someone, knock on the door I would've thought it was Kiwi,but it was Jordan, ughh I wanted to be alone tonight. I opened the door, in a flash kissing, with fevor, I just drifted off in the kiss. And you know what, I thought hwas going to be different and he was,but there was something else I was wrong about.