The video

I took a shower and put on some leggings,socks,and a white sweater. Jake was outside getting wood for the fire.I heard Jake's phone ringing and I thought it was family,but I didn't answer,and they left a voicemail it was nikki saying.....

"I have the tape of you and Lisa,do you still want to show him or not,call me back,bye".

I couldn't believe what she said,what video,who?! I waited for Jake to come in. He came in and I was pacing back and forth in the living room and he came in he looked really cold because there's was going to be a blizzard coming. He came and was going upstairs to take a shower. I didn't want to bother him because he just did some hardwork so I decided to wait. When he got out he he looked so gorgeous. His hair was wet,he brushed it back,six pack,I haven't relized how gorgeous he looked.
I continued to stare at him as he was in the kitchen drinking some coffee.
I went to the opening of the kitchen and leaned against the wall,just watching how perfect he looked. He looked up at me and grinned.

"Wow". I said.

"What?" He said with grin,yet confusion.

"You looked so-,so-".

He knew what I was going to say and he set his coffee and came to me and started kissing me I heard the wind blowing and stuff so I locked all the doors,and Windows,and closed the Windows with shutters,and locked them. Then I put some fire in the fire place and turned off the lights,put on my pink and black pajamas,and went to the bedroom. I went in bed watching Christmas movies thinkinking "what was that message about". To obvious to say right?
Jake was sitting on the couch in the room I went over and talked to him.

"We need to talk."

"Okay".

"Well,um when you were outside earlier..."

"And?"

"I heard your phone ring and...".

"If it's about answering my phone it's-".

'No,I heard a voicemail from nikki sayings something about giving someone a video".

I blurted out,with no hesitation,he got off the couch and started pacing.

"Well,tell me".

"It's hard to explain".

"No,if you lived me you would tell me,now tell me".

"I can't!"

Aftert that I got up,grab my phone and went to the guest room and long hallway down from there and slammed and locked it. How could he not tell me,I was going to find out sooner or later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up at 12:46am at night and heard Jake yelling he sounded angry,I couldn't hear what was saying,everything was muffled.
I slowly opened my door and went to his door,then I heard him say

"I'm only using her I don't love her,I am going to do something about it!"

I backed away from the door I ran down the hallway,and went downstairs,and opened the shutters the blizard was over. So I went outside and it was so beautiful. I started to walk around,and then I seen a guy in a black coat with come black boots he was walking towards me,I started walking slowly,then he started speeding up,so I started running,my heart thumping and then I tripped and got up,he had an axe in his hand I started yelling.

"Help me!"

"Jake!!!"

Out of breath I was trying to scream his name.

Jake's P.O.V.

I heard screaming,I unlocked my door and went to see if Lisa was in her room and she wasn't,I ran downstairs and I seen the door opened ,I grabbed my jacket and went on the porch and heard muddling of screaming,then I heard Jake loudly,then I fluorescent off the porches and yelled..

"Lisa!!!".

Lisa's P.O.V.

I heard a muffled tell,I turned around and didn't see the figure,I looked around and turned around and *bang*.(blacked out).