Worried

After that day of going to Jakes I felt so,free,and like I could do anything and now its Saturday and I texted Jake today at 11:00am and he never texted and now its 7:34 and no replys from Jake yet.

And then I got a text from Jakes sister,Miley, and she said Jakes been in his room all day. As soon as I heard those words I never felt so humiliated and crazy nervous before. I didn't want to think anything bad but couldn't just thinking, what if he wasn't ready,what if he s in his room emailing His friends about what happen,I texted again and asks if he was okay he didn't reply so nicely. Here's what we said.

Me--Hi,are you okay?☺

Jake--No,would you mind not texting me.

Me--I'm sorry,did I do anything wrong?

Jake--Its not you its me it would be better off if you wouldn't text me.

Me--Why are you acting like this,what's going on?!

Jake--Bye,love you.

Me--love you too...

I don't what Jakes problem he was totally fine last night I was so upset to Jake this upset. I had to think and go to sleep.

The next morning, I woke up at 7:00am to see if Jake texted me at all but of course he didnt. I decided to go to his house. It was 3:30 and his parents werent home and Lance answered the door getting ready to leave, but something came over me Lance never looked so dreamy his hazel eyes caught my brown eyes, his light brown look so soft in the breeze,and his smile could never make feel so flushed.

"Hey" lance said.

"Hi,um,is Jake here?"

"No, he went for a walk, he'll be back soon".

"Um,okay is okay if I wait till he gets back?"

"Sure,I'm waiting for someone too."

I went in and sat on the near-end of the sofa, and lance sat a cushion away from me. I couldn't help but think about how beautiful Lance looks. Hes 5 foot 8,and a sophmore,he always smells like a summer Beach, flawless skin, I couldn't bear thinking about this knowing I have a boyfriend.

"So have long you and Jake been together?" Lance said

"About a week or 2"

"Cool,my girlfriend just dumped me"

"Really,why?"

"She got tired of me"

"Wow, I don't know how any girl could dump you"

"Why would say that"

He sat closer to me and smiled but I had to tell why.

"Well your cute,popular,and nice, if I was girlfriend bi could never get tired of you"

After that he Came closer and we were both staring at each other and then he leaned in and then Jake came in. Lance moved over and pretended he was on his phone.

"Hi,Lisa when did you get here?"

"Oh 5 minutes ago".

"I went for a walk,one sec"

Jake went to his own room and came back with and a beautiful bracelet that said "Jake my forever love".

"I-I love it thank you"

He hugged me and as we hugged I look at lance,then he got up and left out the door.I didn't what to say or do I just stood hugging Jake.

"So are you staying here?" Jake asked

"No, I have a dinner to go to"

"Oh okay,I guess I'll see you tomorrow".

He came and hugged me and try to kiss me and I turned as he kissed my cheek instead, he grinned and then I left.
I had mixed emotions,and i knew I wanted to be with lance,but couldn't bear to break Jakes heart, I just didn't know what to do.