Jake, Lisa, and Lance!? Part 2

Me and Jake are having such a good life I'm 16 now, Jake, 17 and I'm engaged I feel like its going so fast, but, I love him and everything, But were getting married when I turn 17, 1 YEAR,but,as long as I'm with him I'm fine about it. I decided to go vist kiwi, I put on my blue sweater,leggings, and black ankle boots,with my whit gloves, grabbed my keys, and left. When I got to her house they weren't their. I texted Kiwi and asked where she was,they were at Jennifer's Mom's house I told her to meet me at the bench a few miles away from Starbucks. When I got to the bench I sat and wait and as I was I seen LANCE!!! OMFG I did'nt know what to do. I'm just going to go on my phone.Then he sat next to me.

"Hey,babe, Can we talk?"

"Babe?, I'm not your "babe" anymore, what do you want?".

"About me in bed with nikki, honestly I didn't know what happen, but i found these".

He gave me these pills in a bottle.

"What are these?". I asked.

"They make you fall asleep and forget everything".

"So someone put this in a drink and you woke up with nikki?".

"Yes,I love you I'll never do that to you". Lance said.

I sat there in shockness,and ashameness, I couldn't believe thid happened I couldn't believe this. How am I suppose to tell Lance about me and Jake.

"So do you want to start over?".Lance said.

"Lance, I-I".

He kissed me and I pushed away.

"Lance,I can't". I sobbed and went back to my car and drove off.

I was so angry, I knew who did this to lance. Jake, did this, and now I just remembered when Jake said "I'm only using her,I don't love her"?!
I was going to get my revenge.
When I got there I came into this house , Jake was on the couch,earbuds in, I paced back and forth until he seen me, he got up, to kiss me , I backed away.

"What's wrong?". He asked.

"These".

I toss the pills at him, he caught them looked at them, and looked at me in, suprise.

"Where'd did you get these?". He asked.

"Lance".

"I can explain".

"I think you explain enough, I can't do this no more, I can't trust you, Your using me,right".

"I-".

"You could've been the one to had kidnapped, you could've, plan for parker to come right?".

"YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I WAS HURT, MY, HEART WAS BROKEN!". He said with anger.

"What are tou talking about!".

" DO YOU KNOW HOW FELT WHEN I CAUGHT YOU MAKING OUT MY BROTHER, HIM PURPOSING TO YOU, DO YOU!!!!".

"YES, I SEEN LANCE SLEEPING WITH NIKKI!".