Cheaters

When me and Jake got to his room,he opened the door and found lance in bed with Nikki asleep. I felt my heart pounding at a unhealthy rate and I felt my eyes feeling up with tears,I tried to hold them back but I couldn't I went in to the room woke him up,kissed him,and then slapped him and then I threw my ring at him and left the house with Jake.

Me and him walked through this natural trail no one goes through. I felt better from the sounds from the birds and it was sunny ,but still snowy and beautiful. Me and Jake sat on this big rock,he wrapped this arm around me and we talked.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Yea,I hope I will be,it-it was just unexpected."

"I know,you will get through this you dersevre him."

"You deserve me". He muffled under his breath.

"What?"

"Nothing,you don't actually love me do you?".

"Well,its really complicated,I-I cant do this no more".

"Do what". He said,taking his arm from around me,making as concerned face.

"I can't deal with this love me love me not,I can't deal with I love Lance, I live you I'm too young I'm 15! I shouldn't be dealing with the this,I--".

Jake kissed me shuting me up,but then I pushed away and said...

"No, I'm done".

After I walk back out of the natural trail and ended up back in my neighborhood.
I walked past lance house and I seen Nikki walking out the house and I went up to her.

"What were you doing in the house with lance".

"I slept with him what else". She said with a smirk.

I then punched Nikki,and she felt all to the ground and put her hand on her mouth. She looked at her and seen blood,she looked up at me with shock. Then I starting walking back,I turned around and seen lance helping her up.
I felt good but still angry I still had plenty revenge left for more.