Two guys;1lie

My mind was completely spinning around. I could not think straight. I went to hang out with kiwi and she told me that the guy was stalking her again and we had to leave because he was coming and he was crazy,so kiwi went back to jennifers and i walked to woodlinge park and sat under the shed when i was there,there were two guys one with a red shirt and one with a white hat. It seem the guy in the white hat was blushing at me i texted kiwi and ask to come hang out with me since i barley saw her,Jennifer drop her off and i told kiwi about them. He was really shy and i could tell he wanted to talk to me but didnt when me and kiwi went up to him i found out that he liked kiwi,that was a bummer and i was kinda upset but i had other things on my mind.

All day ive been avoiding texts and calls from lance. I couldnt bear to avoid him,but i had to take a break from all of this boy drama.
Me and kiwi headed back to her house and i spent the night,just so i could be around my sister,and friend for once.
We had fun we ate pizza,watch movies,played the wii and it was fun,then jennifer took us to dairy and we got a blizzard. Tara got a cookie dough one,kiwi got a pumpkin cheesecake,so did jenniffer, and I got a cookies and cream one. That was a great night to get away from them boys lol.

Later at 12:00pm tara was sleep and kiwi was on her phone so was I,i didnt get anymore texts from lance i didnt want to think about lance,neither jake but i couldn't help it so i turned off my phone,and decided to go to sleep.

The next morning Jennifer was going to take us to IHOP so we got up at 11:00am and were leaving. When we were in the car my phone was blowing up with messages from jake and lance. Then I knew that i needed to take a break from them so i blocked them so i didnt receive messages from them and the rest of the day was a girls day and i had fun.

Sorry it was short,and didnt go with the story plot.