Betrayed

I was in my room all day,just shocked that lance purpose to me. I'm 15 not 20,but I loved him so much I couldn't help but be with him.I didn't come to his house till at night because I thought it would be better. It was 11:07pm and I put on my pink hoodie and sweat pants and my brown uggs and messy side pony and snuck out my window
. I was walking down the street and there was a girl at his door and he open the door and she hugged him I didn't know what was going on was that a sister,or cousin.. Then next thing I see is she kissed him on the lips and my heart was stopping like if I was going have a heart attack and I cried as I ran home I never felt so betrayed I'm 15 I can't be this painful in my heart I was scared yet broken I cried my self to sleep .

When I woke up my heart was not painful I decided to text lance.

Me-- hi I need to talk to you.

Lance--Sure.

Me-- Last night I was going to surprised you by coming over and...

Lance--and what?

Me-- I seen that girl kiss...you.

Lance-- its not what it looks like.

Me--save you purpose to me then cheat on me I'm to young ,were to young just forget

Lance--Lisa, wait!

Me --bye.

Later on I snuck up to lances porch with my ring in a box and left it on his porch as I was walking I look behind and seen lance go on the porch and open the box, then he looked up and seen me but I kept walking I felt like I wanted cry but I stayed strong and stopped worrying about guys.

Later I told kiwi and she told I can find someone better or hang with friends insteads of lance. But I still had a rush of love going for lance even after what he did
I knew I needed to get away from him.
I took a nap and I looked at my phone and I got 14 missed calls from lance I wanted to smile but didn't I got up and went to the kitchen and got some water I sat at my table and from the window I could my porch and there were flowers. I went to my door opened and picked up the bouquet of flowers and there was a letter that said "please forgive me I would never hurt your my wife,I love you,Lance" tape to the card was my ring I took it off and put it back on and took a pic and send it to lance.
I put the flowers in a vase with water and got a message from lance and he said

Lance--You love me?

Me-- of course always did.

Lance-- That girl you seen was my ex she wanted to get back with me but I guess she I thought I did too,but I didn't I was madly,deeply in love with you.

Me--Aww I'm with you too,and I believe because I love you.

Lance--I love you too.

After I didn't even want to revenge on Nikki and decided to go to lances.

Nikki's point of view

"Why didn't you do what I told you?!" Nikki said.

"I wanted to start of slow I'm sorry." Lances ex said (her name I'd amber).

"I guess I will have to do everything by myself then!".

"I so-"

"Whatever I figure something else.