Abandoned

When I woke up I had a major headache,and I felt a sharp pain,and something cold on my arm,I had a huge gash in my arm. It reached from my shoulder to my elbow bleeding. I looked around and I was in this basement. My clothes were dirty, and I couldnt remember what happened,all I could remember was being outside. I got up from the cold,dark floor and looked around.
I was trying to find where i was at,there was a door and i couldnt open it, it was locked. I look through this window it was snowy so i couldn't been far from home. All could do is cry. I found a window as I was holding my gash I found an hammer I broke the glass,and climbed on some crates, as I was the door of the basement opened ,I struggled and cut my leg on the shattered glass and i eventually got out. I limped out,and went into the cold,dark,snowy night. I had no idea where I was so i kept going straight. I was losing alot of blood from my arm,i had a medium sized cut on my leg it probably needed a gauze,but my arm needed stitches.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been almost an hour I couldnt find no where to go,or my house,I my head was hurting with excruciating pain I felt my head it was bleeding near the my forehead and hair line.I fell to the ground and passed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in an hospital my arm was stitched up, I had a gauze on my leg and a gauze bandage on my head. It was hurting as much. I looked to the left and saw Jake,kiwi,tara,and Jennifer. Jake was holding my hand,i sat up and touched his head,he woke up amd hugged me.

"Im sorry".

Trying to say words with some pain.

"Its not your fault".

He smiled ,and kissed me then we fell back to sleep.

The next morning I got to leave I had pills I had to take for pain in my head.
Jake drove us back to the cabin,I sat up and got scared.

"Its okay you'll be safe". he said

I trusted him,when I got inside it was cleaned,and smelled like christmas and had a Christmas tree in the living room it wad December 22nd and I went and took an shower. I put on my white gown and went downstairs turned of the lights,put on a fire cuddled up with Jake and ate popcorn and watched christmas movies with him.