Shot

"Its the santa his name,real name is Parker Bilard".

At first I was confused but,then u heard him say BILARD jakea last name,i thougt it was a coincidence but...

"Yes,hes my brother". Jake said.

"Why,is he doing this?".

"He was in a asulym for 5 years after he tried to kill my mom and dad and he was crazy jealous of me and lance for having a "great life". He got out and everyone thought he was fine.and now this".

I was so scared,I was kidnapped,by my boyfriends mental brother. Me and him stayed in that room. All night.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning,Christmad Eve,me and jake woke up. Jake got up and went to check on the house,and outside. I got up and went into the living room worried about jake. Its been 1 hour and jake wasnt back. I got a gun jake had,put on my boots and jacket and went outside. I look in the backyard and I didnt see him I heard footsteps I turned around. No one,I hid behind a bush amd waited to see who it was and I seen a SANTA. I panicked and waited to see where he was going he was walking to jake i heard jake madly.....

"Parker im calling the asylum, why the hell would you do that to lisa?!".

"Shes to beautiful,to live".

Jake collered up Parker and said ...

"If you ever hurt her again,I will hurt you worst".

I felt special,he was so hot whem hes mad,wait what the hell am I saying,I needed to make sure nothing happens. Then when jake turned around and then parker said...

"You had a perfect life and you say that to me,you let that bitch get in the way of you?!!!".

"Dont you dare call her that".

Then parker got out a gun,I got up from the bush,and my gun dropped. And then I ran to jake and hugged him,them I said....

"Dont do this". I said calmly,but scared.

"He ruined my life why,why,why". Parker said crying,but still holding the gun.

He put his finger on the trigger and aimed it at jake.

"No!".

Jake ran to parker *BANG* jake tackled him and I looked at my jaket it had a red blood stain,in shocked i held it and watch everything tilt ,them jake ran to me and (blacked out).

Jake's P.O.V

I took off my coat and wrapped it on the wound. He shot her in the ribs. I cried,I called the police,as I watched parker sit in a ball crying I kept saying shes not going to die. I heard the ambulance, and police cars. The police took parker the ambulance took lisa,and put her in the back of the ambulance, I got in the back and sat holding he hand.

"Shes losing alot of blood".

As they put the oxygen mask on her,i cried saying she will survive.