Too much!!!

"I never loved girl like you before". Spencer whispered in my ear.

As soon as he said that I thought "please,typical male". I mean I feel like guys only say that just because we did it, I mean a least say that was good or something.

"Really?" I said

"Of course, the moment I seen you, I delivered around hear and I always stared or looked at you a lot".

"How come you never talked to me?"

I chuckled, wondering he's different from other guys, he seem better, special.

"I was shy and nervous, I'm glad I finally got this close to, you seem so perfect".

"Perfect,describe perfect?"

"You".

Spencer was so sweet, and I could tell he was being 100% honest , just by the way he look in his eyes, he kissed me,and we kissed for a while, then we fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning, I woke up by myself, his clothes from the floor were gone, leaving no proof that he was here, I texted him.

Me--Thanks for last night.

Spencer--lOl what are you talking about?

Me--When you came over last night.

Spencer--Babe, I didn't.

Me--oh, well sorry, I'll call you later, bye.

Spencer--okay, bye babe.

It was 9:08am and Tara, Kiwi, no one was back, I was a little worried, but I think I was going crazy I could've sworn he came over last night maybe it was a dream. I know this seems crazy, but I decided to go see Jake and talk to him so we can move our own ways, but first I need to get this off my chest. I drove. All the way the to Bloomfield Hills, into the huge gorgeous garage. I got out I was really nervous after what happened, I knocked on the door and no one answered. Then I tried to open the door and it was unlock, I opened it slowly and yelled....

"Jake?" Very loud but softly.

"Hellooo?"

I wandered around my used to be house looking for Jake and looking at the house, I went up to my room, and he wasn't there, I went to his room and he wasn't there, then I went to bathroom, and what I seen horrified me, J seen Jake passed or even DEAD in the bathroom with a bloody blade, I slid on my knees and started sobbing putting his head on my knee, I quickly grabbed his phone, and called 911, they came in 10 minutes, when they came upstairs, they but him I n a stretch board, and I got up, my eyes red, tears, with blood all over me with no expression on my face. I walked out with the ambulance and got in the back and held his hand. They put the. Oxygen mask on him..

"I don't think he's going to make it". They said.

When we got to the hospital than ran, him to the nearest room they could find, and they pumped his heart, turn the oxygen mask up and but in the fluid inserter, after A few hours of crying they actually managed to get him alive. I never been so happy, even thought he hurt me he wouldn't have to deserve this.

"He going to be in a short coma for a least 2 or 3 months , by he will be fine". She said.

Even though he was going to be in a coma. Spencer asked me did I want to go to a movie with him, but I don't want to leave Jakrz, but Spencer and I are like dating. I told everything that happened.

Spencer -- What hospital

Me--Hemmway Hospital

Spencer--okay.

I sat down and hed his hand, then 30 minutes later Spencer came in.