The Cabin

I felt like a whole new person,I'm not some cry baby,I finally free, but nothing stopping me now.
When I decided to get a frapp from Starbucks,and walked home. When I got to the first of my house I seen a police car and seen my mom in hand cuffs walking to the car and was pushed in I ran to the cop.

"What are you doing with my mom?!"

"She convicted trying to start a house fire."

"And... That's stupid".

"I'm sorry". He said then he got in the car and drove away.

I was so shocked and upset. They put caution tape around my house. So I texted jake and told if I can stay with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jake eventually came and picked me up. I had money saved so I could by clothes and other items I might need.
When I got in Jake starting kissing me. I was going to push him off but didn't.
Then I broke the kiss and he started the car and drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 7 hours in the car and then we ended up being in this forest with a cabin. We got out and the cabin was beautiful it had cherry oak finish,it was glossed,and snowy. In the inside it had a fireplace, and big king size bed and a storage full of food.

"Where'd did you find this at?" I said with amazement.

"I was saving this for us when we were dating".

I looked down in shamness.

"Its okay now,I'm with you".
Jake smiled and kissed me.

I felt so madly in love with him against more than I did before.
I took a shower and put on my blue gown and went to the bedroom.
When I got there jake was there with no shirt on with his black pajama pants on the bed. He walked up to me and kissed me and you know what.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up,and seen jake with his arm around me,he looked so cute. I moved his arm and went to the kitchen and got some OJ.
I got a text from kiwi.

Kiwi--Where are you?!

Me--Its a secret.

Kiwi--lisa...tell me.

Me--Kiwi,I can't please.

Kiwi--Fine,I heard about mom..

Me--yea...

Kiwi--i want to make sure your safe.

Me--dont worry I am I visit you soon.

Kiwi--okay,bye sis.

Me--bye.

I got my OJ and sat at the table in the dining room. Then I started to wander around the house the it was a room I opened the door and it was a big Christmas tree with lights and I pulled a rope and fake,pretty snow fell down and I twirls under it in my gown.

"You look beautiful".

I heard and I stopped and turned around and seen jake,with his perfectly messy hair.

"This room is amazing".

"You are".

I loved jake everything about him, looks,love,passion. He put on some music and me and him danced in the snow and he twirled me and kissed me it was the romantic thing ever.
I loved being with him.