Wrong Guy

When I got home kiwi was gone at "the park". I don't know why I'm feelings this way, every time I think of lance I get so nervous and get butterflies. He never look so dreamy before I feel so bad because I know Jake loves me but I have feelings for Lance, but still have feelings for jake? I don't know I never been so confused I went to bed and rest my mind about this.

I woke up in the middle of the night and it was 3:07am and Lance just text me.

Lance--Hi can I talk to you?

Me--Sure.

Lance--About what happen, today on the couch I didn't mean to almost kiss you, I guess I just was thinking about what you said, that's all.

Me-- Its totally fine, I didn't mean to stare at you either I was daydreaming.

Lance--lol,its fine well I guess its goodnight.

Me--alright, goodnight

Lance--goodnight❤

That was sweet of him to apologize and that heart was nothing, I need to worry about me and Jake but I can't get lance out of my head.So I went back to sleep.
The next morning,I woke up got dressed and went to my kitchen and ate breakfast. Later on at 3:00 I went over to Jakes to see him. When I got there lance answered and the the butterflies came back.

"Hi, Jake isn't here he's at nicks house" lance said.

"Oh, okay I will come back later" I said.

"I think he'll be back soon so you can wait"

"Um,okay,sure".

I walked in and lance closed the door,I don't know why his parents aren't home, anyway I sat down and lance sat next to me we acted pretty awkward. We didn't even talk and then he came closer and I did to.

"You want to watch a scary movie?"

"Sure,which one?"

"Halloween."

"Okay".

He put in the DVD and played it. I didn't know was going to happen next.

"If you get scared you sit closer."

"Uh,okay?"

Of course I wasn't scared,but of course I wanted to be near him. I sat closer and he put his arm around me. Then we looked at each other and then he leaned in and I leaned in and in a flash we started making out.I wanted to stop because I knew it wasnt right but I couldn't stop,like if I was driving at high speed with no cars,but still red lights but I still never stop. Then we kept going and next thing knowing he was in top of me,still not stopping but then I had to say..

"Lance this isn't right"

"What isn't?"

I looked at him as I'd he knows why.

"Oh,I don't what came over me I never felt this way towards someone like this."

"Like what?"

"I love you so much,I know your with Jake,but I can't help it I love you"

"Really,I love you!,but ...Jake I don't think this can work, lance"

"We can if we wanted"

"How,im suppose to tell him don't love,and I want to be with y--"

Before I can finish lance started kissing me still laying on top of me, I knew that was a sign of just tell him so we kept on for a least 45 minutes after we laughed and then we got up and I needed to leave before I get a surprise from someone.
I was about to leave and then lance for up and kissed me again.

"Bye,beautiful".

"Bye,handsome".

We hugged and kissed again then I left. When I got home I thought only lance can leave my lips feeling tingling and I couldn't believe that I did knowing I was with Jake but I couldn't help but he with Lance and I knew Jake wasn't the guy I was definitely in love with Lance but how am I suppose to tell Jake.