Prologue

She arrived to her place and started to unlock her doors. She looked like she was scared and desperate to enter inside.

I stood by leaning against a wall in the other side of the street. Never thought she will be next in my list and here I am. Watching my next prey.

She finally entered and closed the door behind her. Her lights went out and everything went quiet. It wouldn't be long for her guy to come visit her.

"So who you got?" A voice spoked. I turned around to stare at my assistance.

"Her name is Monica Howard. That's all I know." I kept on staring at her street.

"Are you going to do it tonight?" He asked.

"Drake could you at least let me do my job how I want it to be?" I let out a small growl.

Drake my assistant smirk and rolled his eyes.

"Oh I will master." He leaned on the same wall as I and eyed the same street I was staring.

"I'm striking tomorrow at night." I informed him.

Across the street a man started to unlock her door.

"Her guy?" Drake asked.

"Yup. His name is Lewis Keystone. Why don't you head back and get everything ready?" I crossed my arms on my chest.

"Sure thing boss. I'll get my things ready." Drake walked off.

The man entered and everything went back to normal.

Well not for long...

I smirked and walk off.

She'll never see me coming...