Chapter 11

A/N: In the media box is how I imagine Lewis to be.

"Did I hear that right?" Lewis leered.

"You heard me." I glared back. "Almost three years in our relationship and it was about time you showed your real self. I have no choice to marry you since you insist."

"I've been always the same guy." He guffawed. "You were the one who didn't want to see it." He lifted me by the arm and tilted my head back. "Though It was worth those three years waiting." He smirked. "Now I can use you how I want and then dispose of you later."

"Couldn't you just use her anyways without marrying her." David stood out from the shadows.

"David, David, David." Lewis clicked his tongue. "When will you ever learn. Why on earth will I go through the trouble of kidnapping her in the first place? Fool you must learn. Sometimes I feel your assistant is smarter than you."

From the corner Drake smug.

"Now my dear Monica you must obey." He moved his finger for me to turn around and next thing I knew it, I had my hands once again being chained up like an animal.

"David be a sweety and make some calls." Lewis breathed as he struggled with tying my arms.

"Yes sir." He glared and walked into the shadows.

David no!

I felt my breathing get heavy and desperation surge in me. I was being kidnapped once again and worst of all I was getting married to the person I least expected to use me. From all the people, I wanted David to help me. I thought maybe he was going to defend me but I was wrong. David was just like them from the beginning.

No one could save me now.

***********

"Strip your clothes down now." Lewis pushed me into a room and growled.

"S-strip?" I stammered.

"I'm sorry is there an echo here?" He slammed the door behind him.

I started to walk back and hid behind a drawer.

"What's wrong princess? Scared? Have you forgotten I'm your boyfriend and future to be husband? Might as well start now." He walked towards me.

"Lewis I think we should slow down a bit." My jaw quivered.

"Listen bitch I got no time for playing games here. Its now or-"

"Later." I cut his sentence. "How about later tonight." I begged.

Of course I didn't want to but I had no choice left.

"Very well then." He headed towards the door. "Later will be. I insist you look sexy tonight if you want me to go easy on you." He gave one last devil smirk and locked the door, leaving me trapped in the room.

No windows.
No vents.
No escape.

Tap tap

I see a small envelope slide under the door. Quickly I run to it and rip the envelope open.

'I'm going to save you.'

I didn't need to be told twice to know who it was.

"David...."